[15]

calum's pov

michael sure was a funny drunk. the fact that he actually believed for rachel to be this ella character was hysterical.

"ellaaa!" michael whined.

"michael, either you sleep now and have a good day tomorrow, or you feel like complete shit on both days, which do you prefer?" rachel asked.

"fineee!" he whined. "goodnight ashtonio! see you in italy!"

"dream big, mate." ashton laughed. "i'm heading to bed, this one is a fucking nightmare. g'night everyone."

"goodnight ash." both rachel and i said.

"cal, are you staying the night?" rachel asks as she removes her red wig and sunglasses.

"i don't want to impose." i stated.

"it's late, just stay the night and we can all grab breakfast in the morning." rachel sighed. "take the room at he end of the hall. there are clothes in the top drawer of the white dresser for you. goodnight cal."

"goodnight rachel." i smiled softly. "thank you."

i walked into the room at he end of the hall, closing the door behind me. i turned on the light and looked around the room. this wasn't any ordinary room, this was rachel's room. a computer sat in her desk which was neatly organized with papers and files. no pictures on her wall except for ones with her friends, in which they were hung-up polaroids. ones of her, ashton, michael, bella, and crystal at lenny's, one of her and luke making a silly face, probably in her office, and one of herself and i at the press release, in which my arm wrapped around her torso.

it was nice and all, looking at her photos, but sad since there were none with her family, except for the one of her and her father, and the portrait of her mother holding her when she was born. i then snapped out of my daze, just realizing i was still stood in her room. i changed into a pair of grey sweats in the top drawer like she said, and hung my suit on a hanger. i walked out of the room, cold air hitting my chest when i opened the door. i walked into the living room for the second time within the hour, where michael was passed out on the couch with blankets draped over him.

ashton was fast asleep in his room for sure, and rachel was seated at another office chair where she had fallen asleep over a battery-drained laptop. i made my way over to the executive and took her into my arms, carrying her back into her room. i laid her down in the bed and draped the covers over her, pressing a light kiss on her forehead. i laid down next to her on the other side of he bed, where i too fell asleep rather quickly. so much for the slumber party that michael wanted...