[25]

rachel's pov

"this is such a better idea than the movies." i smiled. "i've been wanting to punch something for days, weeks even!"

"you're dressed and ready to go, as am i, so let's get in there." luke smiled.

"have you been here before?" luke asks me

"a couple of times, never did me any justice though." i laughed. "i might just have some room built in the middle of nowhere that i can god to destroy everything in sight."

"remind me to never go near you with any tool or weapon." luke laughed. "come on, you can be my sparring partner."

luke and i sparred for a good hour or so. i wasn't surprised that he was pretty good, i was surprised that he was wearing something other than dress pants or skinny jeans.

"i've only seen you dressed casually two or three times now." luke states as we grab some water from the vending machine. "and might i say your right hook is very sharp."

"thanks hemmings, your focus isn't too bad either." i laughed. "now, i'm going to leave you be to do whatever the hell it is that you want to do. i'm going to go punch that dummy over there and imagine calum's face on it."

calum's pov

he took her to the ring. that was the only thing on my mind. when i saw the note when i got home, rage boiled throughout my entire body. if steam could come from my ears and nose, believe me it would. i ran into my room and changed into my grey sweats and white tee t-shirt, nothing fancy. i slipped on my runners and ran out of my apartment toward my car. i got in and drove straight down there. when i got there, i immediately spotted luke on the treadmill.

"hemmings!" i shouted. "where is she?"

"hey cal!" luke smiled. "aren't you supposed to be at the event?"

"isn't that where you and rachel should be and not here, leaving a note for me on our fucking fridge?" i snap.

"whatever mate, she's been here before so i don't see why this matters." luke shrugs. "she's with the punch dummies right now. said something about imagining your face on one of them."

"i fucked up big this time." i sighed.

"you bet your ass you did." luke stated. "seriously man, one thing you had to do, not get shitfaced!"

"i heard it from you once, i don't have to hear it again!" i pointed out.

"then go fucking fixed what you fucking broke!" he shouted.

now people are staring, great. and then there was a crash, and then everything stopped.

"the fuck was that?" i asked.

"that was rachel." luke sighed. "she broke the dummy, it's head flew off."

oh fuck...