[14]

rachel's pov

"he's how drunk off his ass?" i asked ashton through the phone.

"really drunk, might fall asleep soon, or not, i don't even know at this point." Ashton giggled. "crystal went to go visit her parents though, so she's gone for a week. i don't know what else to do! no- michael! stop playing air guitar- get off of the ta- michael! rachel, please hurry and help me!"

"i'm coming." i sighed, grabbing my larger bag with clothes with a long, wavy red wig inside.

adjusting my sunglasses and wig, i walked out of the washroom and hung my head low, making my way out of the building

adjusting my sunglasses and wig, i walked out of the washroom and hung my head low, making my way out of the building. it was all fine before i got caught.

"who are you?" the voice i recognized as calum asked.

i continued walking.

"hey!"

i kept going.

"wait, who are you?"

"my god calum, i can't live my double life if you're going to follow me around like a puppy!" i hissed.

calum was suddenly taken aback. "rachel?"

"no, my name is ella." i winked. "i'm sorry, i've gotta head out. i'm sure you'll see rachel soon. goodnight mister hood."

"what the fuck just happened?" i heard calum ask himself, which only made me snicker. "rachel! do you have a twin? rachel!"

as soon as i got into my car, i collapsed laughing, calum could have been taken for being just as drunk as michael. but now i actually had to go deal with michael's drunken-ass and his air guitar. and as i put the car into drive and set my hands on the wheel, my passenger door swung open and inside calum went.

"a fucking wig?" he questioned. "honestly rachel, is this really necessary?"

"do you know what tabloids can do to a person?" i question. "remember calum, the spotlight in this industry is where my childhood was seated, right in the vip section of the front row. if i get caught for helping out a drunk like michael, i'm fucked."

"suit yourself." calum shrugged. "so, where to?"

"lenny's." i sighed. "michael thought it would be fun to see how many beers he could down before he wasn't able to stand straight. clearly four is quite the intake for him."

i drove with calum down to lenny's, where myra, the manager, was having a laughing fit with michael and his so-called air guitar.

"oh my god." calum and i gasped.

"calum!" michael slurred. "oh my god! ashtonioooo! you haaaad rachellllll seeendddd ellaaaa to see meee plaaaayyy?"

"this is something else." calum stated.

"michael, i'm going to call crystal and tell her you're not behaving yourself while she's away." i stated. "we're not here for the show michael, i need you to get down, it's almost one in the morning."

"and you were still at work." calum muttered.

"so were you, now hush!" i whispered. "michael, we're gonna have a slumber party at rachel's. how does that sound?"

"slumber party!" michael squealed. "oh my god, let's go dye our hair pink! like pinkie pie!"

"in the morning mike, come on." ashton shook his head.

"wait! i forgot my air guitar!"

oh dear lord...