[e]

third person pov

the morning was quiet in new york city. it was never quiet in new york city, the city and the sound simply just don't coincide. but nevertheless, the silence stood, until it didn't. because as soon as rachel woke this specific morning, the one thing she couldn't seem to do was keep quiet. she was racing around, attempting to get things done by the deadline she had that day, but then again, when isn't she doing that? rachel was and incredibly intelligent business women, not to mention a beautiful girl on her own part. her relationship with calum had it's ups and downs, but by the time all of the drama was over, things were steady sailing from there.

the pair were a power couple, a dynamic duo in the business world. and since they were planning on spending the rest of their lives together, they decided to make changes in their lives all around. they decided that it was in both their best interest that they took the next steps with their companies and shared divisions in the workforce. so instead, the beautiful & the damned became the top cosmetics division to ever exist, and it was now a division under a new company brought together by both alvarado incorporated and hood enterprises; a&h cosmetics. and like always, it was a 49% vs 51% shared company, which always meant what rachel said goes.

but today had nothing to do with work. no, rachel was bouncing off the walls and full of stress for many other reasons, despite the fact that everyone around her was telling her to calm down. because this was her wedding day, and she deserved all of the stress-free happiness in the world. and so while luke, michael, and ashton took care of calum, anastasia, bella, calum's sister mali-koa, and even her daughter hazel, more than took care of rachel.

the pair shared the same set of nerves and emotions, despite the fact of being on two totally different ends of the same giant building that day. the boys, all freshly groomed, and with luke as calum's best man, ashton and michael as his other groomsmen. the girls, all pampered and styled to perfection, bella being rachel's maid of honour, hazel as the adorable little flower girl, anastasia and mali-koa as her other bridesmaids.

"i cant breathe, oh my god." the bride continued to stress as she paced around.

"sweetheart, you look stunning." her father pressed a kiss on his daughter's head. "i'm so proud of the woman you've become. you're mother would've been so proud of you, and you look just as stunning as she did the day i got to call her mine. i know that calum will take good care of you, but don't forget about your old man, yeah?"

"of course not." she laughs. "god, you're making me cry and i haven't even made it down the isle!"

"i have that effect on people." he winks. "now come on, it's showtime."

the music played as rachel was walked down the isle. everyone saw rachel, glowing as ever, and in all honesty, she was the only thing calum's eyes could see. her eyes sparkled in front of his own, smiles plastered across both of their faces. everything then and there on that day was perfect, and they only viewed each other as perfect. they said their vows, both short, sweet, and sentimental. they knew that the love they shared was shared with everyone in the room. and then the deed was done. the couple, now calum and rachel hood, were unstoppable. but then again, when you're an executive, you have to be unstoppable and do whatever it takes to get the job done. and that's exactly what these executives were planning to do, together, for the rest of their lives.

T H E   E N D