515

Married Daughter Cannot Return to the Yao Family

Xuan Tian Ming’s arrival seemed to have given Feng Yu Heng hope. Her formerly scattered consciousness gradually pulled itself together. Xuan Tian Ming’s words continued, as he said to Yao shi: “From this moment forward, she is no longer your daughter. Whether you live or die, that is entirely up to you.”

Once this was said, he stood up, and she was completely picked up by him and brought out of the room.

Feng Yu Heng was mentally and physically exhausted. She did not have the strength to think any further, thus she did not see Yao Xian and Feng Zi Rui, who had entered the room with Xuan Tian Ming.

Yao shi was quite frightened by the words that Xuan Tian Ming had thrown out right before leaving. Just as she was lying there in a daze and not knowing what to do, she saw Yao Xian arrive. It was as though she had found a pillar of support. Gently raising a hand, she wanted to wave to Yao Xian; however, she saw the exact same thing in Yao Xian’s eyes that she had seen in Feng Yu Heng’s eyes. Even when Zi Rui looked at her, his eyes were filled with disappointment.

This time, this child did not rush toward his mother. Instead, he stood beside Yao Xian. He remained a couple steps away from the bed and looked at Yao shi. After a long while, he finally spoke up, saying: “Elder sister saves you all the time and protects you all the time, but what did you just say? Don’t believe that I did not hear it. Mother, you are too disappointing.” He looked away and looked in the direction of Xuan Tian Ming’s departing figure. Stubbornly raising his hand, he wiped away some tears.

Yao shi subconsciously shook her head and muttered: “She is not your elder sister.” Looking then at Yao Xian, she did her best to confess to him: “She is not A-Heng.”

Of course, Yao Xian knew that she was not truly the second daughter of the Feng family, but that was his granddaughter that he had lost in his previous life and regained in this one. If it was not for Feng Yu Heng still worrying about this mother, he really would have strangled this woman to death! His beloved granddaughter had died an unclear death in her previous life. He had no way of getting revenge for that, but he definitely could not allow for her to be bullied!

He pointed at Yao shi and spoke one word at a time: “Regardless of whether or not you acknowledge her, I do! If you insist on this matter, you may as well not acknowledge this father.”

Yao shi was startled and suddenly felt afraid, anxiously saying: “That’s not it, father. You have all been confused by her. She really is not A-heng!”

“Even so, what about it?” Yao Xian glared at her and fiercely warned: “She is my granddaughter. I, Yao Xian, will only acknowledge her as my granddaughter. You can acknowledge her if you want.” He flicked his sleeve and coldly added: “I will find you another residence somewhere else. I will find nurses and servants. The imperial daughter’s manor is not suited to you, and the Yao manor, a daughter that has gotten married cannot return to the Yao family!”

Yao shi looked at her own father in utter disbelief. A sudden feeling of horror welled up inside her. It was as though she understood something, pointing at Yao Xian, she said: “You also changed. You are also different?” Her words were an inquiry, as she could not be certain because Yao Xian’s original temperament was practically the exact same as Feng Yin’s former temperament. It was just that he was a little colder to her.

She said that Yao Xian had changed; however, Yao Xian told her: “Everyone changes. It’s impossible for someone to go through that many things and remain the same. This is normal growth for everyone; however, only you remain the exact same. You…”

He wanted to say a bit more, but he felt that saying any further to a woman from the ancient era was a waste of time. This person was originally the same as the Emperor and did not have too many sentimental feelings. This person was magnanimous and a free spirit. For him to speak with a sick woman that was lying down in bed, it was truly suffering. Also, he was not her true father. Where would there be any true affection.