536

Imperial Concubine Yun Wants to Make a Big Move

Xuan Tian Ming’s mind was practically screaming. Was this still his own mother? Was there this sort of mother?

His anger was not hidden in the slightest. At the same time, it was as though he was proclaiming his rights, as he grabbed Feng Yu Heng and pulled her to his side.

But the angrier he became, the greater the sense of accomplishment imperial concubine Yun felt. It had to be known that this son was famously hard to deal with. To be able to anger him just once was quite difficult. It truly was quite difficult!

Seeing imperial concubine Yun’s smug look, Xuan Tian Hua also began to smile like a Spring breeze. Immediately following this, he added: “Imperial concubine mother is very correct.”

“What is?” Xuan Tian Ming became angry, pointing at Xuan Tian Hua: “In the future, you are not allowed to go out alone with Heng Heng.”

Imperial concubine Yun began to giggle once more along with Xuan Tian Hua’s continuous gentle laughter. The mother and son were truly laughing very happily. It was as though Xuan Tian Ming suffering a setback was the funniest thing in the world. Gradually, Feng Yu Heng also began to laugh. With her laughing, Xuan Tian Ming could only helplessly laugh too.

For a while, there was a great deal of laughter coming from the hall below the moon-viewing platform. It was as though fairies of laughter had filled the room. From this hall, the sounds reached every corner of Winter Moon Palace. Even the servants of Winter Moon Palace could not stop themselves from smiling along.

While laughing, Xuan Tian Ming held Feng Yu Heng and loudly said: “Regardless of whether or not we are a good match, this prince must get married to this girl. Either way, we have already slept together. The goods can no longer be returned.”

These words left Feng Yu Heng’s face bright red. Quickly glancing at imperial concubine Yun and Xuan Tian Hua, she reached out her small hand and rudely pinched Xuan Tian Ming at the hip. With Xuan Tian Ming letting out a loud “ow” shout, Feng Yu Heng glared at him and said: “I am telling you, Xuan Tian Ming, this girl does not believe in the three obediences and four virtues or anything weird like that. Do not think about using those morals and scriptures to tie me down. Also, aren’t we going to the North? Seventh brother will also be going to the East. If you ever try to bully me, I will head straight for seventh borhter!” After saying this, she turned to look at Xuan Tian Hua, asking: “Seventh brother, will you accept me?”

Xuan Tian Hua nodded, “Of course.”

Only then did the little girl turn back and look provocatively at Xuan Tian Ming. Her playful appearance truly left people feeling that both getting angry and not getting angry at her were the wrong choices.

Everyone laughed for a while before imperial concubine Yun waved her hand and said to Jian Zheng: “Alright, the stories that you told today were quite entertaining. You can go back first! When this One is bored once more, come back again.”

Jian Zheng had finally received an order and quickly saluted before leaving Winter Moon Palace as though he was escaping.

Xuan Tian Ming helplessly shook his head and said to imperial concubine Yun: “That person is staying at the palace to observe the stars. Why is it that when he comes here, he becomes a storyteller?”

Imperial concubine Yun had a disapproving look and said: “What observing of stars. Just how many times a year does he actually note anything? When he has nothing better to do, he will listen to the palace maids and eunuchs waggle their tongues. Where else do you think he obtained those stories?”