550

The Cottonrose Hibiscus on the White Handkerchief

With this, madam Lu finally began to believe what Feng Yu Heng had said because she had clearly seen a low-class female entertainer hold onto a man and enter the private room. There was a young woman inside that said a few things. When Feng Yu Heng arrived, she immediately grabbed the young madam and brought her to the neighboring private room. At the same time, she heard Feng Yu Heng loudly shout: “Young master, don’t beat the young madam. This servant will bring young madam out immediately. Young master absolutely must not get angry.”

Madam Lu suddenly felt that she was no longer the only one on this boat to lose face. The son of the prime minister was also quite shameful. He was so debauched that he was not even willing to let go of a prostitute. Speaking of, his taste was even worse than her own husband’s. Thinking like this, she did not want to remain on the deck any longer. Standing up, she dusted off her butt then returned to her own room.

Going back to Feng Yu Heng’s side, Wang Chuan had mysteriously been dragged by Feng Yu Heng to the neighboring room. Yuan Fei had also been cursed at by Feng Yu heng. Even Qing Le’s eyes lit up in the instant that she saw Feng Yu Heng.

The play had begun suddenly and ended just as quickly. Feng Yu Heng brought Wang Chuan back to the room where she and Huang Quan were staying. Although Yuan Fei felt that this was odd, he reacted quickly. He knew that since Feng Yu heng said this, there was definitely a purpose, thus grabbed Qing Le and pulled her into his embrace then took her into the room. He then closed the door to the room.

The people that did not sleep heard these movements and poked their heads out to take a look. The doors to the two rooms remained shut, and there was not a single sound coming from them.

Qing Le remained in Yuan Fei’s room for under an hour before being escorted by Yuan Fei to Feng Yu Heng’s private room, changing places with Huang Quan and Wang Chuan without anyone knowing. Raising her head, she saw Feng Yu Heng sitting cross-legged on the bed. Holding a small furnace in her hand, she smiled and waved to her: “Hi!”

Qing Le was stunned and was dazed for a moment. It seemed as though her mind had returned to the past. At that time, she was still a dignified imperial daughter. Although her father was a noble with an awkward existence, and although her status could not compare to that of Xuan Tian Ge, she was still a far more noble existence than the vast majority of the capital. At that time, how glorious of a life did she live. In her palace, she could do whatever she pleased. With a great number of servants at her side, a great number of men would look at her eagerly; however, they would never get a chance to speak with her.

But what about now? Now, she had fallen and become something low-class. She had become the lowest-class entertainer. Even if it was a beggar on the streets, as long as they could pay, they could climb into her bed.

Qing Le smiled bitterly. She should hate Feng Yu Heng, but there were too many things that she could not remember clearly. She was now like a walking corpse. She did not even have the energy to hate.

She stepped forward and sat in a chair, saying to Feng Yu Heng: “I saw Huang Quan, thus I knew that you were most likely on this boat. Who knew that it really was the case.”

“You came here to look for me, right?” Feng Yu Heng asked her, “Imperial daughter Qing Le, long time no see.”

Qing Le was startled. The words “imperial daughter Qing Le” were filled with a sarcastic tone. She knew that Feng Yu Heng was never someone that was easy to handle. She had tried to fight her in the past, trying again and again. She even implicated Feng Chen Yu; however, she still could not win. After a year of tempering, Feng Yu Heng’s speaking ability improved even further.