581

Know How to be Thankful!

Prince Lian looked at Feng Yu Heng with a faint smile. With this sort of smile on her face combined with the snow being blown around, Feng Yu Heng thought that even if this was her second life, it would be very difficult to find a beauty in this sort of scenery.

A certain person's lack of defenses resulted in them losing their ability to reason once more. Tugging at the red sleeve, she gently tugged a couple times, asking her: "Why are you not coming with us?"

Prince Lian said: "I truly can't move anymore." She pointed down, and the two looked down at her feet. Only then did they find that during the battle, Prince Lian's shoes had been cut open by enemy swords. Even the socks inside had been ruined. Both of her feet was standing directly in the snow, and they had turned blue from the cold.

Feng Yu Heng furrowed her brow tightly. Without even thinking, she squatted down and reached into her sleeve, pulling out a pair of wool socks from her space. "Raise your foot." She grabbed a hold of Prince Lian's ankle and gently raised it from the snow. Her skin had been in contact with the ice and snow for a long time, causing the skin to stick to it. With the foot being raised, a large piece of skin came off. This caused Feng Yu Heng's heart to tremble, leaving her feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Prince Lian could notice the change in her mood and quickly said: "It's fine. It's fine. It doesn't hurt, really. Ya Ya, you and Ban Zou should run quickly. I will just wait here. In a while, people will definitely be coming here. In any case, I am a prince of Qian Zhou. Even if Duan Mu An Guo hates me, he cannot kill me. Don't worry."

Feng Yu Heng personally helped her put on the socks then said in a heavy voice: "Shut your mouth!" She then stood up and ordered Ban Zou: "Just carry her along. Even if we need to split up, it should not be now. In any case, we should find a safe place." While speaking, she looked around. This place was very open, and it was in the mountains; however, it was an area between two mountains. It was flat all around, and there was not even a place to hide from the wind. If they left this woman behind like this, even if she was not killed by Duan Mu An Guo, the terrible weather would freeze her to death.

In regards to Feng Yu Heng's orders, Ban Zou did not say anything, but after picking up Prince Lian, he could not hold back and asked: "I say, for the sake of being carried by me, you deliberately said that you wouldn't go, right?"

"Tsk!" Prince Lian had a hurt look and fiercely rolled her eyes at Ban Zou, "Don't worry, this great one is not interested in you. This great one likes the type that is kind and refined like a deity. You? You don't even approach that."

Unexpectedly, not only did these words not receive a snide remark from Ban Zou, she could even feel the person carrying her suddenly shiver. Confused, she saw that Feng Yu Heng also shivered. Prince Lian was confused and asked: "Are you two cold?"

Feng Yu Heng grimaced and nodded, "Un."

"Then this prince's cloak will be given to you." She did not hesitate, reaching up to remove her own cloak.

Feng Yu Heng quickly stopped her: "Don't keep moving, alright? Just obediently lay there. Just treat it as reducing Ban Zou's burden. Do you really believe that carrying someone in the snow is easy?"

"But Ya Ya, you're cold."

"It's my heart that's cold. A cloak won't warm it up." She decided to ignore this woman. You like a deity-like person, but would a deity-like person be interested in you? Although she was quite beautiful, Feng Yu Heng quietly criticized her in her mind; however, images of Xuan Tian Hua subconsciously surfaced in her mind. She forcefully shook her head. This was truly a nightmare! A nightmare!