422

Chen Yu’s Wedding

Xuan Tian Ming’s words caused Feng Yu Heng to roll her eyes in an extremely exaggerated manner. She then suddenly recalled something and leaned forward. Reaching out, she hooked her arm around his neck and said in a mysterious tone: “Then are there any negative reactions in the affected area? For example, is there any pain?”

Xuan Tian Ming did not know what she meant, thus he frankly went along with it and continued: “It hurts, of course, it hurts. Is there any illness that doesn’t hurt? Dear wife, you should also provide husband with some treatment.”

His wife closed her eyes and said with a mischievous tone: “Since ancient times, Eastern medicine has always said that external injuries should be treated from the inside, but there is another saying in our medical field.”

Xuan Tian Ming was puzzled: “What is that saying?”

“Cut off whatever hurts!”

“… Damn girl!” The sound of teeth grinding could be heard coming from a certain person.

Feng Yu Heng let out a loud laugh. Jumping off the table that she was sitting on, she dodged behind Bai Ze, “Your master is about to bite someone!”

Bai Ze held down a laugh, nearly causing some internal injuries to himself. Cut off whatever hurt, princess really is fierce!

While they were laughing and joking, they saw Lady Zhou come into the courtyard with a note. Feng Yu Heng went over and took a look, “Is it an invitation to a banquet?”

Lady Zhou smiled and said: “Princess is correct. It is indeed an invitation.” She then said to Xuan Tian Ming: “That secondary princess of the Xiang Palace has sent an invitation to our palace, inviting your Highness and county princess to attend the ceremony together.”

Huang Quan heard this and laughed, saying: “That secondary princess, what ceremony is there to attend!”

Wang Chuan, however, was a little more thorough, asking: “Was this invitation sent by his Highness the third prince?”

Lady Zhou shook her head, “This wedding will be organized by Princess Xiang. The invitation was also sent by Princess Xiang.”

Xuan Tian Ming cast an inquisitive glance at Feng Yu Heng. He knew that this girl and Princess Xiang had a friendship. Perhaps there would be something that he did not know about in this.

Sure enough, going over to take a look, he saw a mischievous smile on Feng Yu Heng’s face. Xuan Tian Ming developed an understanding and immediately felt his mood improve. Handing the invitation to Bai Ze, he loudly said: “Take good care of it. When the time comes, this prince will bring my beloved consort to go and watch.”

Da Shun Country, during the 22nd year of Tian Wu’s reign, the eldest daughter of the prime minister’s manor, Feng Chen Yu, was wed on the 24th day of the seventh month.

There was no grand procession, and there was no music. There was no getting up early and sleeping late to complete all kinds of work. In fact, the matriarch did not even provide her granddaughter with any advice on becoming a wife. Right before Feng Chen Yu exited the manor, she kowtowed to the matriarch and Feng Jin Yuan three times, saying: “Farewell, grandmother. Farewell, father.” Then, with the support of her maidservants, she stood up, and a red veil was placed on her head. Without any fanfare, she left the manor.

At the entrance of the manor, a large, red wedding sedan was waiting there. Duan Mu Qing was riding a large horse, acting as Xuan Tian Ye’s representative and coming to pick her up.

Feng Jin Yuan was quite satisfied with this matter. Although she was to become a secondary princess, with Duan Mu Qing appearing to welcome her, it had provided some face to the Feng family.