557

Did I Eat Your Family’s Food or Drink Your Family’s Water?

In the past, Bai Fu Rong had never thought of a hawk as a creature that could be considered annoying. In fact, she had been envious of how a goshawk could soar through the sky; however, who knew when she now saw a hawk and heard its cry, a flustered feeling would appear at the bottom of her heart. That flustered feeling caused her heart to race, nearly causing her to lose her balance.

Bai Ze looked up and stared at the goshawk that had circled them twice then laughed at her, saying: “What is it, eldest young miss Bai is afraid of hawks?”

Bai Fu Rong did not speak. Staring forward, she focused on riding her horse. Not long later, she suddenly turned toward Xuan Tian Ming and asked him: “I heard that A-Heng has trained a divine archer in a shot that does not travel in a straight line. I wonder if there is one that has come along in this group?”

Before Xuan Tian Ming could speak, Bai Ze lost it: “Hey! What are you asking about this for?”

Bai Fu Rong smiled and faintly said: “It’s nothing. I just wanted to ask and see if the hawk in the sky could be shot down.”

Hm? Bai Ze frowned, “Why shoot it down?” That is your hidden method for communication. If it really was shot down, would you not be rebelling?

“It’s causing me to feel flustered.” Bai Fu Rong rubbed her temples, “Just look at it flying in the sky leaves me feeling extremely flustered. Especially when it cries out, my head begins to hurt.”

“Just let it fly.” Finally, Xuan Tian Ming spoke; however, he said: “If you feel flustered, just don’t look at it. As for its cries, just get used to hearing them.”

Bai Fu Rong did not speak and slightly lowered her head as though thinking of something. Xuan Tian Ming spoke up once more, saying to her: “In regards to the things that you don’t like, avoiding them is pointless. Shooting it down with an arrow does not deal with the foundation. If one is shot down, another will come. There are plenty of them. Unless there comes a day when you are no longer afraid of them, their existence will no longer be of any threat to you.”

Bai Fu Rong was startled and became pale in the face. Desperately holding onto the reins in her hands, she trembled slightly. Sneaking a look up at Xuan Tian Ming, she found that he did not even look at her. It seemed that what he had just said was something said casually. She had overthought it.

Bai Fu Rong took a deep breath and adjusted her emotions then said to Bai Ze: “The things that his Highness says are hard to understand but reasonable.” Although she was smiling, she was feeling extremely bitter.

A-Heng, oh, A-Heng, Bai FuRong looked forward and thought to herself, You should have arrived in the North, right? I don’t care about what sort of plans you have, but hurry up a little. It seems that I can not drag this out any further.

The march this time lasted two days and one night until the people and horses were exhausted before they finally found a suitable place to set up camp in a valley.

It had been snowing the entire time over the past few days, the snowflakes fluttering about. Although it was not snowing heavily, it did not seem to show any signs of stopping. There were no people in the mountains to sweep it away, and it was slightly colder outside. Like this, the snow covered up to their knees.

When setting up camp, the soldiers expended a great deal of energy to clear out a piece of empty land. Xuan Tian Ming’s camp was set up in the very middle and was tightly surrounded by the soldiers, not leaving a single opening.

When Bai Ze was setting up camp, he had paid close attention to Bai Fu Rong; however, he did not see her express any objections to this setup. Instead, once the camp was set up, she dove inside, using the excuse: “If I stay outside too long, it will be easy for the soldiers to recognize me.”

Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife ( Yang Shi Liu) 515जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें