582

You Touch my Wife, and I Will Dig Up Your Family Grave

Fu Ya was taken away by Duan Mu An Guo but not killed. In the end, Feng Yu Heng was able to guess what would happen; however, she did not believe that it would happen so quickly.

With a girl that resembled her so closely in Fu Ya, if Duan Mu An Guo did not make use of her, that would make him an idiot. In regards to this matter with Fu Ya, Feng Yu Heng always believed that this was a point of failure in this plan. It was also a reason that she needed to make amends with that family.

Unfortunately, she did not have the ability to attend to the Fu family. Now, there was still nothing that she could do, but Duan Mu An Guo felt that the family staying alive would be of benefit to him. This bought her some time to save them.

Feng Yu Heng and Ban Zou were on horseback and riding in the direction of Guan Zhou’s southern gate. She had to go and take a look. If news of her capture had already reached Bian An, it would quickly reach the military camp. Although she did not believe that deputy general Qian Li would ignore everything else and lead the army into the North to save her, the army had soldiers from her Divine Intent Army. Those soldiers were selected by her from a total of 30 thousand soldiers. They had been taught by her personally. She feared that these people would become rash. If she truly had been caught, then it was fine; however, this was clearly Duan Mu An Guo setting up a trap. If the soldiers really went to save her, they would definitely enter Duan Mu An Guo’s grasp. She definitely could not allow for that to happen.

The two urged their horses to move faster and faster, hastily riding through the snow. Like arrows that had been loosed from the bowstring, they rushed South. The two horses were apparently the result of some breeding with horses from Qian Zhou. Not to mention their ability to endure the cold, their physique and speed were not things that normal horses could compare to. The person selling the horses wanted a high price, asking for 300 taels of silver for each horse. This nearly caused Ban Zou to kill him and steal the horses out of anger. Feng Yu Heng felt that this was not a loss. As long as they could quickly reach their goal, this bit of money was something that she could afford.

Neither of the two spoke, as they repeatedly swung their horsewhips and urged the horses. Even if this was the case, they traveled for an entire night. Only at dawn the next day did they see Guan Zhou City’s gates through the snow and fog.

Feng Yu Heng pulled the reins, finally bringing the horse to a stop. She said to Ban Zou: “I remembered something. That woman returned to the North on her own. Who knows which path she took, but it definitely does not seem to have been in the direction of the southern gate.”

Ban Zou nodded, “She went West.”

“Say… do you think anything will happen?” She was a little worried. Regardless of why Prince Lian had gotten close to her, she at least did not do anything to threaten her life. Moreover… “People that beautiful need to be worried about more! Why can I not feel at ease about her.”

Ban Zou angrily gritted his teeth: “It’s already hard enough for us to stay alive. What are you doing worrying about someone else?”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, “It’s not to that degree. No matter what happens, I have the ability to protect myself.” After thinking a bit, she added: “Especially when nobody is around to take care of me, my ability to survive is extremely good.”

Ban Zou suddenly realized that his master’s words had a secondary meaning. He could not help but frown and very vigilantly asked: “What are you going to do now?”

“Ban Zou!” Feng Yu Heng turned to look at him, “How about you go West to join up with her. You will at least be able to take notice of any signs of fighting or attempts at her life along the way. I cannot personally send her, and I need to know whether or not she is safe.”