407

This Prince Will Accept This Difficult Job

Feng Yu Heng’s publically announced that she had the power in the Feng manor. At this moment, Feng Jin Yuan finally realized the impact of Qian Zhou’s matter. This impact was not only felt in court. There were also drastic changes that had occurred at home.

Also, Feng Yu Heng had already made it clear that the only reason that the Feng family was able to live was by relying on Feng Yu Heng. This meant that the lives of everyone, old and young, were controlled by this daughter.

The more Feng Jin Yuan thought, the more shocked he felt. The matriarch had made the decision to promote the Cheng shi sisters to head wife. At first, he thought that she had simply weighed the advantages and disadvantages, but now it seemed that the matriarch should not have thought of how well the Cheng shi sisters got along with Feng Yu Heng. This family had already been taken control of by Feng Yu Heng. Even this old man no longer had the right to speak.

His legs gave out, and he fell into his chair. He then waved to the stunned servant, “Just listen to second young miss.”

The servant nodded then left, and Feng Yu Heng also exited the hall, leaving behind the words: “From this day forward, this Feng manor will do as this county princess says.”

Feng Jin Yuan did not recover for a long time until his hidden guard appeared to help him up. Only then did he find that he had slid from his chair onto the ground at some point.

The hidden guard helped him up while comforting him: “Master must not think too much about it. At least the Feng family has the second young miss protecting it. It definitely will not be implicated in this matter with Qian Zhou. On the surface, it looks like we have taken a step back, but in reality this is the best protection for the Feng family!”

Was it?

Feng Jin Yuan had practically no ability to make a judgment, but the engagement note in his pocket reminded him that the third prince’s matter was something that he truly needed to consider.

“Go find out the actual situation in the Xiang Palace.” He lowered his voice and gave an order to the hidden guard, “Go and see if that ghost doctor Song Kang has the ability to completely heal someone.”

Feng Jin Yuan had gone to investigate Xuan Tian Ye. On the other end, Feng Yu Heng had already left the manor. Not long later, she returned to her own courtyard.

Huang Quan saw them return and quickly went over to ask what had happened. Wang Chuan said: “This time, Prime minister Feng has completely lost all face.”

Huang Quan blinked, “Which time did he not lose face? Last time, did young miss not say enough when killing that servant? She nearly cursed eight generations worth of ancestors. What’s important is Prime minister Feng is unable to remember anything. After cursing at him, he does it again. This sort of person is quite despicable.”

Feng Yu Heng was completely in agreement with what Huang Quan had said, “That’s right. Despicable is right. Not tearing at his face is something that cannot be tolerated!”

She said this casually, but Wang Chuan was worried about something else: “Young miss, will you really be going to the Xiang Palace tomorrow?”

Huang Quan’s eyes became wide, “What are you going there for? You’re going to beat the third prince again?”

Wang Chuan shook her head, “I figure that that person cannot take a beating. If he is beaten once more, he will die. Young miss is hoping to meet that ghost doctor Song Kang…”

Wang Chuan told Huang Quan about the things that happened earlier in the Feng manor. This caused Huang Quan to recall an earlier rumor: “Apparently, for every person that ghost doctor Song Kang saves, another person will die.”