534

Zi Rui’s Revenge

Zi Rui was practically roaring at this point. In his nearly eight years of life, this was his first time shouting at his mother like this. In an instant, he felt that the one that had changed was not his sister. Rather, it was this mother.

Once this thought surfaced, he immediately asked: “Who exactly are you?”

Yao shi was stunned and subconsciously asked: “What are you saying?”

Zi Rui pointed at her, a fierce look appearing in his eyes: “Who exactly are you? You are not our mother. Our mother has always been gentle with her words, and she always treated sister and me with concern and love. When we were in the Northwest, the village chief had given her a bowl of noodle soup, but she was reluctant to have any for herself. Instead, she split it evenly between sister and me. That is my mother. As for you, what sort of weird monster are you?”

Yao shi was scared by him and was not able to speak for a long time. She trembled endlessly in bed, but Zi Rui still did not feel any distress.

Wang Chuan went forward and stopped the child, gently patting his shoulder and saying: “Don’t worry, don’t worry.”

Zi Rui raised his hand and wiped away the tears on his face. His gaze remained sharp, as he coldly said to Yao shi: “I don’t care what you have become, but since you have chosen to live as our mother, you should do your best to play the part. I am not your only child. There is also my elder sister. I will not allow anyone to harm my sister. No matter if it is with words or actions, even if it is you, it will not be allowed. There is a truth that I must tell you, in my heart, my elder sister is more important than you.”

Yao shi’s face was an extremely pale white. She was puzzled and asked: “That person, what exactly did she say to you to make you trust her so much? Zi Rui, I am your mother, but she, she really is not your elder sister!”

Wang Chuan desperately held back Zi Rui, who had lost all control. She loudly shouted at Yao shi: “Do you still not understand? No matter who it is, whether she is your daughter or not, we all acknowledge her! As for you, we don’t care if you acknowledge her or not. It’s better if you don’t! In the future, whether you live or die, young miss will not care for you!”

The three people in the room created a large disturbance, and He Zhong ran in from the outside. Standing in front of Feng Zi Rui, he respectfully said: “Young master, master has woken up, but he is injured. He said that if you have a matter and wish to see him, go and see him in his room.”

Feng Zi Rui violently turned around and viciously glared at He Zhong. The imposing manner that he had caused He Zhong to retreat a couple steps in fear. He then heard Feng Zi Rui say: “Have him come here to see me! Now! At once! Immediately!”

He Zhong was extremely troubled. The young master’s personality had changed very drastically, leaving him not dare to refute him, but the master had never allowed for the servants to question him! He hesitated in place, not knowing what he should do.

Feng Zi Rui, however, lost his patience and screamed: “Hidden guard!”

In the blink of an eye, two figures in black clothes appeared from an unknown location. The two cupped their hands and greeted Feng Zi Rui: “Would young master please provide an order.”

Feng Zi Rui lowered his voice and said: “You two go with housekeeper He and bring Feng Jin Yuan over to this room. Just say that this young master is waiting for him here and have called him over. If he uses his illness as an excuse not to come, just carry him over. Wasn’t it said that Feng Jin Yuan has hidden guards from Qian Zhou at his side. If they don’t act, it’s fine. Once they do take action, cut off their fingers and bring them to me.”