577

Don’t Leave, Accompany Me

This question seemed to have pulled Prince Lian’s soul back. She reached up and felt her face, regaining her earlier smiling and cheerful face: “It’s nothing.” It was at this time that this unparalleled beauty seemed even more moving.

In truth, Feng Yu Heng understood herself very well. She understood that she never had any defense against beautiful people, regardless of whether they were men or women. Of course, if they did stuff to the same degree as Feng Chen Yu, they would be the exceptions.

That was why Prince Lian’s current expression, one where she was clearly troubled yet insisted on saying that nothing was wrong, caused her little heart to tremble. Practically without thinking, she said: “If there is something, just say it. If it can be settled, just think about it. If it can’t be settled, we can think about how to settle it.”

The beauty with looks that could eclipse the heavens suddenly slapped her thigh, “That’s what I’ve been waiting to hear!” She then moved closer, “Ya Ya, ever since a few years ago, I have been wondering. You don’t know this, but Duan Mu An Guo’s Winter Palace is truly a treasure trove. Rumor has it that their Duan Mu family’s wealth from over the generations has been placed inside the Winter Palace. It has been said to rival the wealth of an entire nation. I have always been wanting to find a chance to steal a portion if I had a chance. Unfortunately, I never found a partner. Are you interested? Let’s go and profit illegally tonight. What do you say?”

Feng Yu Heng looked at her in a daze, seemingly as if she had lost her mind. After a long time had passed, Prince Lian reached out and waved her hand before her eyes. Only then did she suddenly leap up from the bed. Without any shoes on, she just kneeled and said in reverence and awe: “Your Highness, please forgive my sins. This servant was suddenly possessed, and my mind muddled. I don’t even know what I said. If I said anything that offended your Highness, would your Highness please be lenient toward this servant!”

“Uh…” Prince Lian subconsciously let out a sound and stared at Feng Yu Heng, unable to react for a long time.

The two quietly looked at each other for a long time. Although neither spoke, it was clear that the message coming from her gaze was: “Are you insane?”

“You’re the crazy one.”

“You’ve been possessed, right?”

“Yup, I’ve been possessed.”

Finally, Prince Lian accepted defeat and left the bed with a bitter expression, moving to squat in front of Feng Yu Heng. This squat was pretty frank, as Feng Yu Heng was immediately given the impression that Prince Lian was using the bathroom.

“Ya Ya, you don’t know this, but that Duan Mu An Guo is a bad person who bullies men and is a tyrant toward women. There is a long mountain range near my hometown, and my ancestors have said that there is a treasure buried under this mountain range; however, a small portion of this range is on Duan Mu An Guo’s territory. My cousin that was in charge said that we must get it back, but Duan Mu An Guo promised on the surface, while he actually had a grand ambition. Not only did he not return that small portion to us, he even tried to steal the larger part. Ya Ya, Duan Mu An Guo is a bad person. He wants to take over our home. Lian’er will no longer have a home soon. Lian’er is so pitiful, wu.” As she spoke, she began to lean against Feng Yu Heng’s shoulder and cry.

A beauty crying herself hoarse from suffering, what sort of feeling was that? Feng Yu Heng was thinking about the list of rulers that had favored beauties over their countries. They most likely would not be able to handle these tender feelings either, right. Just like her, as she unconsciously placed a hand on Prince Lian’s back and gently patted her, saying: “Don’t be scared. Don’t be scared.”