444

Dear Wife, You Are Messing Around in Broad Daylight

When Feng Yu Heng arrived at the medical clinic, she saw ghost doctor Song Kang squatting at a refugee’s side while at a loss. The refugee was laying on the ground and groaned in pain. It seemed that he was trying to hold his leg, but he was unable to reach it no matter what. As long as he leaned over, a pained expression appeared.

Both of his legs were exposed, as the pant legs had been ripped. From the calf to the ankle, it had already swollen to the same size as his thigh. That was not all. the left foot was rotated backward with the bottom of the foot pointing up. Every time that the left foot was moved, the entire person would also move. It was like a substance pulled on it from the ground. It was not at all connected to the bone.

Upon seeing her arrive, Song Kang quickly pointed at the person’s foot and said: “It’s definitely broken. The calf bone is also broken. He said that he felt that it was hurting the past few days but did not think much of it because there were no external injuries. He thought that he was just tired. But it became more and more severe today until he could no longer endure and collapsed.” He looked at Feng Yu Heng with a troubled expression, “I don’t know how to treat this.”

Last time, when Feng Yu Heng had treated Xuan Tian Ye’s injuries, although he had observed from the side, because Feng Yu Heng did not have any intention to explain, she did not say anything aside from the necessary instructions. He had only seen the strange tools, but he had never used them. Most importantly, Feng Yu Heng only treated Xuan Tian Ye enough to allow him to sit in a wheelchair. She had no intention of fully healing him. That was why the treatment was something that just managed. The bones were not reconnected, and everything that was done was temporary. How could Song Kang gain the slightest understanding.

Today, he had gone around the camp and happened to see a person rolling around in pain. His initial assessment was that the bone was broken, but he did not know how to treat it. He could only have him carried to the medical clinic.

That person was a young man, and it did not look like he was older than 20-years-old. Feng Yu Heng looked at his legs and was completely unable to understand how the young man endured the pain of a broken bone until today.

She shook her head. Pointing at the corner of the medical clinic, she gave orders to the servants: “Tidy that area up and set up a camp bed. Cover it in cloth and separate it from the other areas. Then lay this person down on the bed.” She then looked at Song Kang, “Wait here. I will be back.”

She turned around and returned to the rest shelter. Xuan Tian Ming had already been called by the soldiers to inspect something. She had Wang Chuan and Huang Quan also leave before entering her space. She carried out all of the tools that she needed for surgery. Aside from the tools that she absolutely could not use, she had brought out all of the necessities. She then had someone bring these things to the medical clinic and placed them in the temporary operating room.

When she returned to the medical clinic, she brought in two white lab coats and handed one to Song Kang. At first, Song Kang was startled and did not manage to react. This was an invitation extended to him by Feng Yu Heng. He could help her treat someone’s leg. He immediately put on the lab coat and had a slight smile. He simply removed the clothes underneath and decided to just wear the lab coat. This caused Feng Yu Heng to furrow her brow and say: “These clothes will be given to you. There is no need to return it.” After saying this, the two went into the operating room.

Song Kang worshipped Feng Yu Heng for a long time. This was his first time participating in a so-called surgery. This time, Feng Yu Heng did not have any reservations. She treated the patient’s injured leg very seriously and explained every step in detail for Song Kang to hear, including the principles and all the potential side effects. At the start, Song Kang was a little dazed, but he very quickly began to understand, especially after Feng Yu Heng personally gave him an opportunity, he learned even faster.