Chapter 1: The Beginning

"I can't wait to see Inazuma Japan participate in the Asia Preliminaries!" I said excitedly while wiping the sweat off from my neck.

"I know! It'll be great to play against Inazuma Japan." Ayaka, my best friend, said while drinking a bottle of water.

My name is Asuka Akatsuki. I am fifteen years old. I used to live in America so you could say I'm a half japanese and a half american but now me and my parents moved here in Tokyo. If you're wondering why my full name is Japanese is because it's my japanese name in Tokyo. I have long black hair that stop in my butt and light turquoise eyes. Ayaka is my best friend so you could say she's my BBF and so is Akane who was finally out from the hospital. Ayaka has long light brown hair tied in a high ponytail and golden yellow eyes while Akane has two black hair tied in two low twin tails in her shoulders and green eyes. Those two BFFs of mine became my tour guides and we all went to the same school and we also join the soccer team and Ayaka became the Captain.

"You girls are doing great." A familiar voice said as we all turn our heads to see Natsume-san walking up to us with her Mother, Momoka-san. Natsume-san is Natsumi Raimon's long lost twin sister but she has different eye color. She has long wavy auburn hair and light green eyes. Momoka-san, her Mother, was an ex-wife of Souicchi Raimon and when they got divorced, Momoka decided to leave him and take Natsume-san since Natsumi-san doesn't want to leave her own Father and they got separated. Then, Momoka-san created her own school called 'Alpha Academy'. Alpha Academy taught all the girls about education, science, history, french and more including sports like soccer. Natsume-san created the soccer team for me and my friends to play in the Asia Preliminaries. I could never stop thanking her for that.

"Thanks, Raimon-san and Natsume-san, for creating this soccer team." Ayaka said with a smile and bowed to Natsume-san and her Mother. I smiled at Ayaka.

"You shouldn't thank me. Thank my daughter, Natsume." Momoka-san said, looking at Natsume-san who smiled.

"It was nothing. I just create this soccer team so I could see it play against the Inazuma Japan. Also, I'm proud of this team I created." Natsume-san said putting both of her hands at her chest and closed her eyes, smiling.

"I want to see you girls compete in the Asia Preliminaries and play and enjoy soccer in your hearts' content." She said and continued.

"But what if we lose?" Akane said worriedly and Natsume-san open her eyes and pat her shoulder.

"It doesn't matter if you girls lose in the Asia Preliminaries. What's important is that you girls enjoy playing soccer from the buttom of your heart. Winning or losing doesn't matter. Remember what I always said,"

"'Enjoy playing soccer whether you lose or win.'". We all said in unison. After playing soccer, we took a short shower and went to our lockers to change into our unifoms. While changing, Amaya spoke up.

"Hey, girls. Do you want to hang out in Saku's place?" She said with a smile. Amaya has long  silver hair that stop at the back of her kneecaps and crystal sky blue eyes. She has that kind, sweet personality that makes her  look like the most kindest girl I've ever met because she always gave the whole soccer team her homemade ice cream sandwiches and ice cream vanilla cupcakes every Sunday. She is so sweet and kind to every people in the street and everyone seems be fond of her because of her sweet personality. Sometimes, she gave the poor people some sweets. She is the sweetest person!

"I heard that Saku is going to let us have the very first taste of her latest recipes, sweet red bean cakes and ohagi sweets." Amaya said while buttoning her school jacket with the symbol of our school.