Chapter 25: Interview

Ayaka: Hi, everyone!

Karen: You're the one hosting again?

Ayaka: Yup.

Amaya: But where's Sha?

Ayaka: Sha told me she has a high fever and a sneeze all this time without even telling us so since she is beginning to recover from yesterday, she ask me to be the host on her behalf.

Amaya/Kokoro: WHAT?!

Karen: *shock* She has a cold and a sneeze all this time? Seriously, that girl...

Amaya: *worry* I hope she's okay.

Kokoro: Me, too.

Ayaka: Let's start the story.

-----------------------

Chapter 25: Interview

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

"It's over!" Asuka said in shock and happiness as everyone cheered while the Fubuki Twins and the Samaki Sisters smiled and high-fived with each other. It was finally over thanks to the four of them. The 'Quadruple Ice Blizzard' was Chieko's plan earlier because she thinks the four of them would be able to pull it off by forming a new hissatsu during the match. Ayano felt her knees weakened as she fell on the ground in shock. Natsumi had already woken up and watched the whole match before it ended and she was impressed by the new hissatsu that Fubuki, Amaya, Atsuya and Miaka created during the match in the last minute. Ayaka and Endou smiled at each other before smiling at their teammates who smiled back at them.

"No...No..." Ayano muttered to herself, her eyes wide in shock and disbelief. She didn't want to believe it. She didn't want to believe that her team lost once again to Alpha Academy. Out of anger, she pulled her hair tighter and screamed, looking up in the sky with her eyes wide as saucers.

"ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!" Her angry screams filled the whole stadium, startling them by surprise including her own teammates who look at her in surprise. Natsumi flinch and went to the other side where the others are. Ayaka slightly furrowed her brows and walk up to her. Ayano stopped screaming and look at the person who defeated her. The very same person who defeated her at the Football Frontier.

Ayaka.

"Ayano, accept it." Ayaka said firmly while Ayano look at her in slight confusion.

"Eh?" She said.

"Accept the fact that your team lost and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it hurts when you lose but I'm sure that you might improve your skills by learning your mistakes. To be honest, I thought we would play soccer and enjoy it with no hatred, anger or sadness. Just enjoying it when I first saw you but you didn't. Instead, it was the other way around. But now that we defeated you, remember this." Ayaka said clasping Ayano's hands. Ayano could feel the warmth in her hands as she stared at her in shock. "You are not alone. You have friends who you trust wholeheartedly and you trust them and have faith in them. That's what makes you a Captain. Believing in yourself and your teammates. Don't forget that." Ayaka said with a warming smile on her lips making her teammates and everyone behind her smile at her words. Ayano felt a warm feeling on her chest that she never felt before and it was warm, like it was warming her cold heart inside of her. She never felt this way before but thanks to Ayaka, she clearly understood now. Ayaka stood up and smiled at her one last time before going to where Natsumi is. Natsumi, seeing Ayaka is heading her way, stood up and about to leave but Ayaka grab her wrist.

"Natsumi-san," Ayaka said making her to turn around to face her. Natsumi kept her head down in shame as she expected Ayaka to insult her but she wasn't. "Want to go with us? Your younger twin sister, my friends and I are all waiting for you." Ayaka said pointing to her group of friends who were smiling at her. Natsumi's eyes widened and look up where Ayaka's hand was reach out for her. Natsumi was hesitant at first but seeing the reassuring smile on Ayaka's lips, she firmly grab her hand and offered a small smile.