Chapter 13: Hanging out

Me: Hi, everyone!

Kokoro: Hello, Sha.

Me: I already invited Amaya's younger twin, Miaka.

Miaka: Yo.

Amaya: Long time no see, Miaka!

Miaka: Same here, Onee-chan.

Me: By the way, Miaka is our fourth guest.

Karen: Not another one...

Me: What's wrong? Do you want me to stop inviting everyone?

Karen: *surprise* No, no, nevermind!

Me: Okay if you say so.

Miaka: Let's get on the story.

---------------------

Chapter 13: Hanging out

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

"You will start your training tomorrow morning and as for now, you guys go ahead and go to rooms. I'm partnering all of you up." Coach Haruka said and Akemi gave her a paper that contains which one of them are going to be paired up with. Anna was paired up with Seika, Asuka was paired up with Akane, Ayaka was paired up with Saraka, Chieko with Saki, Miaka with Amaya, Kokoro with Karen, Kazumi with Midori, Tenshi with Gina, and so on. After they're all paired up along with the boys, the Coaches each gave them their keys to their rooms and duplicate keys just in case the real one is lost. Asuka and Akane went to the seventh floor where their room number was 405. Asuka open the door and stared at the room in awe. There was a large living room with a flat screen TV, a big kitchen with a bathroom beside it. Coach Haruka said that they can explore the hotel if they want to and if they want to talk to her, she is in the third floor, her room number is 309.

"I'll go and change, Akane." Asuka said to Akane who nodded and Asuka went to a room and closed it. She strip her clothes and changed into a short sleeve white shirt, black shortpants and tie her hair high. Akane changed into black T-shirt, white jacket and white shortpants. The two girls decided to explore the hotel to pass some time. When they got out, they were surprised that Haizaki's and Asuto's room was beside theirs.

"Oh, are you girls going to explore the hotel as well?" Inamori ask them and Asuka nodded.

"What about the four of us go and explore the hotel together? The more the merrier." Akane said looking at Haizaki with hope in her eyes and Haizaki sigh, nodding his head. Akane smiled and link arms with Haizaki who look surprised. "Then let's go!" Akane cheered dragging Haizaki downstairs while Asuka and Asuto laughed and followed them behind.

With Ayaka and Saraka

"Is there a cafe?" Ayaka ask curiously while flopping down on the couch with a bored look on her face. Ayaka wanted to get a nice, warm coffee for her to drink because she likes drinking coffee in the morning, afternoon and evening. Saraka look at the map that Coach Haruka gave them earlier and there was even a cafe.

"There's a cafe in this hotel that sells the best coffee." Saraka said and Ayaka's eyes lit up and look at Saraka.

"Where?!" Ayaka demanded and Saraka look at it.

"In the second floor..."

"Then let's go!" Ayaka said happily and about to go out when Saraka grab her shoulder.

"Why don't we change first?" Saraka said and Ayaka nodded. Ayaka quickly changed into a yellow tube-sized top, black vest and long pants while Saraka wore a white top with a red vest and long pants. They went to the second floor and was surprised to see Gouenji and Endou there.