Chapter 20: Painful Actions

Me: Hi, everyone! I can't believe I made it to the 20th chapter! I felt proud!

Ayaka: Of course it's natural for Authors to feel proud for their hardwork. They earn it.

Me: Aww, thanks, Ayaka!

Ayaka: You're welcome.

Me: But where are all the girls? Shouldn't they be coming back?

Ayaka: *shrug* Dunno.

Me: If they don't come back for three days, I'll make a portal for them.

Ayaka: Eh? By the way, what's that title up there?

Me: You'll see. On with the story!

-----------------------

Chapter 20: Painful Actions

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

The boys and girls excluding Ayaka went to their own bedrooms with Coach Haruka who already gave them their keys except Endou and Natsumi for she said that the two of them are going to sleep with each other much to Endou's dismay and the girls while Natsumi, on the other hand, was grateful. Asuka opened the door of her room and her eyes widened. In the room was a turquiouse queen-sized bed with gray pillows, a large couch in front of the bed with a table in front of it as well, tall window glass doors that lead to a small terrace, huge flat screen TV and a walk-in closet. Now this is a luxury room that every rich people would use. She open her walk-in closet and saw all kinds of clothes. She sweatdrop of how extravagant of this closet. How did Coach Haruka's friend was able to pay for it? She brush it off and place her clothes on the hangers. After she settle on her new room, someone knock on the door.

"Come in!" She said and the doors open, revealing Akane coming with a smile on her face.

"Asuka-chan! I got the map of the mansion so we could explore the whole Estate!" Akane said showing her the map of the Estate and Asuka blink in surprise.

"How did you get that?" Asuka ask curiously and Akane smiled.

"Coach Haruka gave it each one of us to explore so we couldn't get lost so let's go ask Anna-chan and Ayaka-chan to tag along as well!" Akane said before Asuka knew, she was now being dragged by Akane by one of her arms and Akane was startled by her actions but giggled and let her lead the way. Akane is always excited to explore new things so she can't blame her for dragging her away.

They found Anna closing her doors with her key and Asuka forgot to close her doors. Dang it. But she can't blame Akane though.

"Anna-" Asuka yank her arm off of Akane and turn around to run to her room before shouting.

"I need to lock my room so wait for me!" Asuka semi-yelled while Akane nodded and ask Anna if she could join them as well since it's been a long while that they last explored with each other and Anna agreed. Asuka was done locking her key and when she turn around, she was startled to see Ayaka looking at her also startled.

"Ah, Ayaka! There you are!" Akane's voice echo through the hallways towards Ayaka and Asuka as they both turn their heads to see Anna and Akane.

"What is it, Akane?" Ayaka ask slightly tilting her head and Akane smiled at her.

"Let's go explore mansion!" Akane said happily and Ayaka shook her head. Akane slightly frown. Ayaka would never reject her best friends' offers but realization struck Akane. Of course, how can she forget about Endou and that Natsumi Raimon?

"You girls go ahead. I already have the map and I was thinking of going outside the garden to have some fresh air. See you around." Ayaka said with a weak smile and walk past them. The three girls stared at Ayaka's walking form until she disappeared into the hallways. They felt bad for Ayaka but nevertheless, they begin to explore the mansion.