Chapter 41: Preparation

A/N: Hey, everyone! I only have one month and nine days left and I don't know if I'll be able to finish this until the Epilogue but I hope you could continue reading it if you feel like it. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

------------------------------

Chapter 41: Preparation

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Amaya was on her way to the mall to buy some fabrics, threads, buttons and some more for her maid outfits that she will start sewing once she gets home after she bought it all. She decided to use colorful fabrics like pink, yellow and green for the maid outfits instead of the typical black ones because she wanted to add some cheerful atmosphere on the dress which many people don't understand what she meant by that. After she paid all the things she needed, she went back to her dorm which was located in beside her school. The dorm she was living is called 'Alpha Dorm'. It's a dorm where all girls who wants to live alone away from their families to study live there and it was okay for them to stay in the dorm whatever they like. Principal Momoka also provided a cafe there where they would hang out or study if they like. The girls in the academy were all grateful for Principal Momoka's kindness amd so was Natsume. Amaya greeted some of her classmates along the way and she pull out her room card and insert it before it click. She went in, closing the door behind her and settle her bags down on the floor. The room had a wide living room with a gray couch, a table in front of the couch with a large TV flat screen and a balcony beside it. A kitchen behind the living room that was slightly big while the bathroom was beside the kitchen. Her room is on the opposite side of the bathroom which is in the right side of it. She opened her bedroom and it revealed to have a blue queen-sized bed, a couch and a semi-circle table with a TV flat screen and her desk was beside her bed. She place her school bag down on her desk and stretched her arms.

"I better start sewing!" She said, clenching her fists with determination on her face. She changed into a baby blue sweater dress that stop in her thighs as if she wore shorts (which she is underneath) and tied her silver hair in a messy bun, letting her side hair fell smoothly past her chest. She grab a sketch book and began drawing the maid outfits she imagine on it. She can't wait to use her designing skills to design a beautiful maid outfit. "I think I'll pull an all-nighter!" She said, tilting her head with the head of the pencil poking on her cheek with a cute smile and nod her head, thinking she's right. She ate curry for her dinner and start sewing the outfit. While she was in the middle of sewing of it, her phone beep. She look down and smiled. It was from Fubuki.

To: Amaya
From: Fubuki

Hi, Amaya. How are you doing?

To: Fubuki
From: Amaya

Hello, Fubuki-san! I'm doing fine and I'm in the middle of sewing a maid outfit!

To: Amaya
From: Fubuki

Maid outfit? What for?

To: Fubuki
From: Amaya

Because Alpha Academy will have its very first cultural festival in history! You do know that our school is new, right?

To: Amaya
From: Fubuki

Really? That's cool.

To: Fubuki
From: Amaya

I know, right? But can you and your younger twin come and visit there?

To: Amaya
From: Fubuki.

I would be honored to. But the thing is, where is Alpha Academy?

To: Fubuki
From: Amaya