Chapter 30: Russia

Me: Hello, everyone!

Ayaka: We're finally in Russia!

Karen: Yeah!

Amaya: I can't wait!

Kokoro: Me, too!

Kazumi: Hopefully, there won't be any trouble on the way there.

Me: Let's get on with the story on!

----------------------------

Chapter 30: Asia

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Everyone was in the first class airplane, enjoying the confort and warm that was provided for all of them. Some of them were playing cards, chattering, eating and stuff like that. The managers of Inazuma Tokyo were reading the latest magazines with Tsukushi and Natsume joining in. The room had a warm atmosphere around them and it was nice. Amaya look out from the window and stared at the white clouds that reminded her of home from Hokkaido. She smiled and turn around to see her younger twin sister reading her favourite book she always has with her. It was the book that their parents gave it to her on her birthday. It was a book called 'The Ice Sisters'. Amaya smiled. She never thought that her younger twin sister still has that book as a remembrance of their parents. Well, it is precious to her and she always kept it with her carefully.

"Ryouhei-kun, want to play cards as well?" Akane ask, looking at her childhood friend with a beaming smile that send Haizaki's heart to flutter before he gave a small nod since there's nothing to do and Akane smiled before pulling out the cards and started playing with Haizaki.

Kokoro notice Karen that had the look of hunger on her face and she chuckle. It seems like Karen is hungry which is why she bought tons of snacks in her bag. She pulled out a bag of potato chips from her bag and gave it to her. Upon sensing the faint presence of the potato chips, Karen widened her eyes and glance at her shoulder to see her cousin holding a bag of potato chips. Karen's red eyes sparkled and immediately ate the potato chips with a blissful expression on her face. Kokoro smiled at her. Karen is such a cute girl sometimes. Out of the corner of Karen's eye, she saw Hiroto shaking with his face turning dark blue and wide eyes. She frown.

"Oi, what's wrong with you, Kira-san?" Karen ask looking at him causing Hiroto to flinch (much to her surprise) and slowly look at her with a nervous smile but Karen notice the scared look on his face.

"I-It's n-nothing!" Hiroto stuttered nervously, not wanting to let Karen know that he's actually afraid of heights like Kazumi. Karen tilt her head but shrug it off and continue eating her potato chips. A flight attendant appeared and walk towards Ayaka who was sitting beside Asuka.

"Miss, is there anything you want?" The flight attendant ask with a kind smile and Ayaka look up in surprise. The flight attendant was a female with her black hair tied in a high neat bun and gray eyes. Ayaka suddenly remembered what she wanted earlier and immediately answered.

"I want a chocolate coffee, please." Ayaka said with a smile that kind of made the flight attendant slightly blush a bit. The way Ayaka smiled brightly at the people and strangers around her was so warm. The flight attendant nod her head and went to make the chocolate coffee that Ayaka asked for.

"Hey, look at all these clothes!" Akira exclaim, showing Akemi, Tsukushi and Natsume a magazine that contains several beautiful dresses that all girls would die for. Their eyes sparkled and started to pick which is the most beautiful dress among the dresses. Takana was sitting beside Coach Haruka who was looking at her tablet to watch something that caught her interest. Another flight attendant approach them with a kind smile.