Chapter 45: A Match

A/N: Hi, everyone. I'm sorry I didn't update this story because I need some time to think about the storyline and some stuff that concerns me. A lot has happening to me lately due to my school that will open this week and it made me nervous for some reason and tomorrow is my cousin's graduation after my 'other' cousin had finished her graduation which it was last week I think. To be honest, I don't know if I could finish this story since school is coming back now this week meaning my summer is almost over and not only that, I have to study really hard to prepare myself for the entrance exam if I want to pass. Since school is coming back and I need to prepare myself for the entrance exam, updating this story might be difficult. I have to focus on my studies so I could make my parents proud especially my Mom and graduate this year. But there's something I have to tell you Readers.

I want to focus on my studies. Why? Because I want to work harder and make my Mom proud so she wouldn't be worried about my grades and seems worred sick about my grades sometimes whenever she thought about it. I don't blame her because I feel the same way as her. It's not like I want to discontinue this story or anything! No way. It's just that...I want everyone to understand how I want to study hard to get good grades so I could graduate and move in another school next year for my first junior high school. In other words, I won't be updating this story during my school days next week but it's not like I'm gonna discontinue it or anything, okay? Don't get the wrong idea, please.

What I am trying to say is that I might be a bit busy during school days that I probably don't have the time to update this story but don't feel disappointed or sad. If I ever have the time, I will gladly use it to update this story but for now, I have to publish two or three chapters this week or later depending on the time. Only God knows when will I update. Also, I want everyone to be patient and wait for me to update no matter how many months has passed. Sure, Readers get impatient or a bit angry (no offence if you're wondering) whenever a writer never updates his/her story but honestly, give them some time alone. They may be having a hard time getting over someone else's death, studying for their exams, going to their vacations and stuff like that. There was this writer who lost its grandmother and I think he/she lost their will to write because they can't get over it and has no inspiration to write. I was a bit disappointed that the writer didn't update his/her story but I understand how they feel so I decided to let them have their time alone. So if one of you thinks I have to keep updating then you're wrong. Sometimes, writers or Authors need to have their own time alone if they don't feel writing anymore and if anything, you can just talk to them and give them courage and reassurance for once to ease their pain. I know I'm just stupid writer saying all kinds of things like these but I'm a twelve year old girl who read a lot of stories and was inspired by them that I couldn't help but make my own.

Okay, everyone. If you can let me take some time alone to focus on my study for my entrance exam for once then I'll appreciate it. If anything, I'd be a little bit happy if someone could become my friend since I don't know a lot of people here on wattpad.

So then, on with the story!

--------------------------------

Chapter 45: A Match

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

"Oi! Onee-chan!" Miaka said, calling out to her older twin sister. Amaya heard someone calling out to her as she turn around only to see her younger twin sister waving her hand at her with a smile on her face and behind her were the Fubuki Brothers along with their team and a girl clinging on Miaka's arms. Amaya smiled and waved back but wondered who was that girl clinging on her younger twin sister.
"Mia-chan! Fubuki-san! Atsuya-kun!" Amaya called out to them, walking towards them with a beaming smile on her lips. "And who are those people behind you?" She ask, slightly tilting her head.