Chapter 28: Relaxation

Me: Hi, everyone!

Amaya: *smiles* Hi, Sha. How are you?

Me: I'm feeling great! Although...

Ayaka: Although what?

Me: *shakes her head* Nah, never mind.

Ayaka: If you say so...

Amaya: How's that BeyBlade Burst story going on?

Me: I haven't started it yet but I'm having trouble whether I should make a Crossover fanfic or not like "BeyBlade Burst x Fairy Tail".

Amaya: Ohhh.

Karen: So are you going to make a Crossover Fanfic?

Me: Well, I kinda ask my cousin if I should make a Crossover fanfic with Fairy Tail and BeyBlade Burst and she immediately said yes and also voted for that.

Kokoro: So your cousin wants a "BeyBlade Burst x Fairy Tail" Crossover fanfic?

Me: Sorta although I didn't tell her about the BeyBlade Burst Animation. *sweatdrop*

Ayaka/Amaya/Kokoro: *sweatdrop*

Karen: Let's get on with the story!

---------------------------

Chapter 28: Relaxation

At night

ASUKA'S P.O.V

I was on my room, sitting on my desk while writing a letter for my Mother. I haven't talk to my Mother for days now and I really miss her so I thought of making of a letter to send it for her to let her know how I'm doing which I'm currently doing right now. I was super shocked to discover that me and my friends were able to pass the Universe World Preliminaries and boy, I never thought that Ayano could be such a daredevil. Is she born from hell or what? Anyways, I finish writing the letter and I took a look at it to see if there's something missing that I should add more.

Dear Okaa-san,

Hi, Okaa-san! It's me, Asuka! I hope you are doing well and if you're wondering how I am doing right now then I'm doing fine with the others. Don't worry about me. I am fine and well and I can reassure you that. I have great news to tell you! Apparently, Coach Haruka said that me and my teammates passed the Universe World Preliminaries because the Nemesis Team was the last team to fight us and you can't believe it! We had to fight thirty-nine Nemesis team players and it was an unfair match! But Coach Haruka said that the Nemesis Team forward their match in advance because their soccer club will be temporarily disband next week and they wanted to fight against us before they go. I kind of feel sad that they're going away and their soccer club was going to disband. But I wondered how Captain Ayano manage to do that? Okaa-san, that Captain of Nemesis is like a daredevil because of how she did to pull those strings off. But Inazuma Japan came to our aid and we won!

Then, Coach Haruka said that in two weeks time, we girls are going to Asia where the real tournament will start and I can't wait! Well, I'll send you more letters and please say "Hi" to Dai for me. Make sure you eat healthy foods.

Your Daughter,
Asuka Akatsuki.

I smiled in satisfaction. I think this is good enough. I place the letter in a white envelop and write my name on the back of letter before placing it down on my desk and stretch my tired arms. I heard a knock from the door and I say 'Come in'. The door opened and I turn my head to see Akane's head poking out with a smile on her face.