Chapter 44: Mysterious Girls

A/N: Thank you very much for the 1.36k reads, everyone! When I first saw my story having 1.36k reads, my eyes almost pop out of my eye sockets! I didn't believe at first but when I took a double look at it to make sure I wasn't imagining, it was indeed 1.36k! Honestly, I never expected that because I always thought my reads will be hundreds but now it's thousands of reads! Thank you very much for the 1.36k reads! I am really thankful for your reads and I hope you will continue reading this until the Epilogue or the end of this story. After this, I'll start writing my second story.

By the way, once again I'm very, very, very sorry that none of you read the 42th chapter! I thought some of you at least read it but when I check it, no did until I found it it wasn't publish. I was like "What the heck? I just publish the 42th chapter!" and I had to unpulish it and publish it. If it didn't work, then I'm truly, very, very, very, sorry!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 44: Mysterious Girls

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

"Welcome to Sakura Cafe! What is your orders?" Akane ask cheerfully, holding a pen and a memopad at her hands with a smile on her lips while facing Haizaki and his team. She didn't expect Haizaki and his team to be here but she's sure that someone must have invited them and the rest of th boys and it's none other than Amaya. After all, that girl is known to be a matchmaker.

"I'll have some blackberry cheesecake." Haizaki said and Akane gladly wrote it down before she wrote all the foods in the memopad on her hands by his teammates.

"Is that all?" Akane ask, looking up and they nod their heads. "I see. Then please wait patiently." She said before she left for the kitchen. She gave Maya, Mana and Kagome the orders and they gladly work on it. But Akane could sense a faint murderous aura that made her sweatdrop.

Of all the times HE has to be here is what Karen thought as she watched Kira, Tatsuya and his teammates sat down at table eleven. A bead of sweatdrop run down her cheek as she dread what will Kira do to her like harassment. Wait, as if Kira would do that! He's not that kind of person. Right? Karen slowly back away to prevent herself from being seen but it seems like God has other plans.

"Oh, Karen?" Kira's voice was heard making her froze in place. He smirked at the sight of her wearing a maid outfit. Karen immediately snap herself out and decided to approach them but to her relief, Kokoro approach them instead of herself.

"Can I take your orders?" Kokoro ask sweetly with a soft smile on her lips making Tatsuya's heart flutter at the sight of her smile.

"Yes." Tatsuya answered and ordered some sweets along with his teammates. Kokoro wrote it down before she smiled once again.

"Is that all?" She ask and they nod their heads. "Okay, please wait for your orders." Kokoro said before she skip to the kitchen. Karen better treat her cousin after she saved her butt from Kira but not Kazumi.

"Yo, Kazumi!" Fudou called out to her, making her stop in her tracks. She sigh exasperatedly before she put a smile and approach him.

"Can I take your orders, sir?" Kazumi ask, looking at Fudou who had a smirk on his face. She wished she could slap his smirk off his face.

"You know, you look very sexy-" Fudou was cut off by Kazumi.

"Sir, please order something or I'll break your neck." Kazumi snap with a slightly angry look that took him by surprise but chuckle in amusement.
"Okay, okay. You don't have to be so snappy." He said, making Kazumi glare at him inwardly at the back of her head but kept in hidden yet she made a tiny smile on the corner of her lips at Fudou's stupidity. He ordered a curry and she wrote it down her memopad before she excused herself. When she gave the memopad to the kitchen, Chieko approach her with a furrowed eyebrows. Oops.