Chapter 12: The secret's out

Me: Hello, everyone!

Asuka: Hi, Sha.

Me: I have a guest who I invited over today!

Karen: *sigh* We have a third guest? Who is this time?

Me: Introducing...

*drum rolls*

Me: Coach Zhao Jinyun!

Coach Zhao: Hello, everyone!

Karen/Kazumi: What the fudge?!

Chieko: Why is Inazuma Japan's Coach here? And how did you manage to invite him over to this chapter?

Asuka: Yeah. How?

Karen: *scoffs* I bet she probably called him over or something.

Me: Correct. I decided to invite him over so he could to talk with Coach Haruka~.

Coach Zhao: C-Coach Haruka?! She's here?

Kazumi: Not yet, dude. Chillax, will ya?

Coach Zhao: *sigh in relief*

Kazumi: Speaking of Coach Zhao, why did you invite him on this chapter?

Me: Because I want Coach Haruka and Coach Zhao to talk about something!

Kazumi: Okay...

Me: Let's get on with the story!

------------------------

Chapter 12: The secret's out

"Oi, Oi, you can't be serious..." Kazumi said with her eyes widen in saucers. We stared at the boys in front of us who stared back at us as well in shock. This isn't what we're expecting AT ALL. It all happen in the morning...

----------------------

I just woke up in 3:00am, early in the morning by Akemi and Akira who had bags under their eyes but they managed to wake me and the others. They said Coach Haruka wants to talk to us something important. Why would Coach Haruka wants to tell us something important in 3:00am! Who does that kind of thing?! Anyways, we all arrived in the dining room and everyone seems to be trying not to fal asleep in the table but Karen and Kazumi tried though. I was surprised when Ayaka, Saraka and Chieko already woke up because they like going outside for jogging. Coach Haruka appeared with bags under her eyes as well but stayed awake.

"Everyone, I have an annoucement to make." Coach Haruka said loudly causing Kazumi and Karen to wake up in a jolt and listen. I sweatdrop and listen to what Coach Haruka has to say. She cleared her throat.

"Tomorrow morning, all of you girls are going to have a training and practice with Inazuma Japan." Coach Haruka said casually and our jaws dropped open in shock at the so-called annoucement she made.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" We all screamed in shock and Coach Haruka and the managers had to cover their ears from our earsplitting scream.

---------------------------

That's what happen earlier. The boys seems to be shock because they look at Coach Zhao for answers. I guess Coach Zhao didn't tell them the news. I guess he wants to keep it a surprise for them. Wow.

"What's the meaning of this?" Endou-san said looking at their Coach for answers.

"You'll be training with the girls, boys." Coach Zhao said casually like Coach Haruka did and we, girls, had to cover our ears from the boys' earsplitting scream.