Chapter 34: Operation: Endou x Ayaka (OC) Start!

Me: Hi, everyone! I have invited another guest to join today since it's been a while since I last invited someone so for this chapter, I invited...

*drum rolls*

Me: Endou Mamoru!

Endou: Yo!

Amaya: Welcome, Endou-san! This is your second time, right?

Endou: Ah! I'm looking forward to become Ayaka's boyfriend!

Ayaka: *shock* W-What?

Endou: Never mind. *grin*

Amaya/Kokoro: Aww!

Me: Anyways, on with the story!

-----------------------------

Chapter 34: Operation: Endou x Ayaka Start!

AYAKA'S P.O.V

I wasn't able to sleep. I toss and turn around, trying to get myself to sleep but it seems like I couldn't. I sigh and stared at the ceiling. The words that Amaya-san told me are ringing through my head like a headache.

'Try confessing to Endou-san and it might have the answer you need.'

I shook my head. There's no way will I take Amaya-san's advice! I mean, Amaya-san is an expert about love since she has a large knowledge because back in Alpha Academy, all the girls called her the Snow Matcmaker because she always shipped the girls in our school with their crushes that are from different schools. Of course Amaya-san would try to matchmake me and Mamoru which I hated it but I have to admit, she's a great matchmaker and a spy as well. But will confessing to Mamoru get the answer I needed? I don't know. I'm still unsure. I sigh and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up from the warm sunlight that hit my face as I sat at the edge of the bed and stifle my yawn. My arms are stiff so I stretched. I got up and pushed aside the curtains to let the warm sunlight light up my room. I sigh in pleasure and went to the East Wing but I didn't expected to see Mamoru going through the hallways as well! I quickly have butterflies in my stomach and my heart skip a beat as I walk behind him, a few feet away from him because the words of Amaya-san is still in my head. What should I do? Should I confess to him since the others aren't awake yet or confess later? Ahh, I don't know. As if already sensed my presence, Mamoru turn around and smiled at me.

"Yo, morning, Ayaka!" Mamoru said waving and motioning me to walk beside him. I slightly blush a little and walk beside him as we walk side by side.

"Good morning, Mamoru. Going to practice your Super God Hand?" I ask, already knowing that Mamoru was training his Super God Hand against Clario. Honestly, this boy is reckless because he gets himself hurt and I don't want that to happen to him. He nodded his head.

"Ah. I'm going to train a lot harder to stop Clario's Diamond Ray with my own hands!" Mamoru said clenching his fist with a determined look and I smiled. What I like Mamoru is how much he cared for his teammates and would do anything to help. I think he wants to protect the goal, everyone's goals.

"Okay but make sure you don't get yourself hurt. I don't want you to get injured." I said with a hint of concern and Endou grinned at me.

"Don't worry! I'll be fine, Ayaka!" Endou said confidently and I stared at him blankly.

"Yeah, right." I said doubtfully and Endou had  bead of sweatdrop while I sigh. Can he at least worry about himself a bit? I could have sworn that someone was stalking us as I glance at my shoulder but it seems like no one was there so I shrug it off. After showering, I wore the usual tracksuits and tied my hair in a high ponytail.