Chapter 10: Chieko's plans

Me: Good morning, everyone!

Natsume: Good morning, Sha

Me: I have another guest that I invited for this chapter!

Karen: *sigh* Again? Who's this second guest this time?

Me: Introducing...

*drum rolls*

Me: Endou Mamoru!

Endou: Yo!

Karen/Natsume: *gape*

Ayaka: ...

Me: Um, Ayaka? Do you want to say hi to Endou-san?

Ayaka: ...

Endou: Hi, Ayaka!

Ayaka: ...

Endou: ...

Me: *sweatdrop*

Karen: Let's start the story, shall we?

---------------------

Chapter 10: Chieko's plans

AYAKA'S P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes due to the sound of my alarm clock and shut it down. I yawn, covering my mouth. Then, someone knock on the door. I frown. Who would be knocking on my door at this time of morning like 4:30am? Oops, that's me. I slowly got up and open the door to see Chieko who had a serious look on her face.

"Ayaka, we have to talk privately." Chieko said seriously and I look at her in confusion before she told me to change my clothes first so we could talk later. I changed into my jogging clothes since Chieko also told me that the two of us could go jogging for a while. I combed my hair and went outside, jogging with Chieko.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask curiously while jogging side by side with me.

"I heard the conversation from you and Natsumi." Chieko said looking at me and my eyes widen causing me to look at her.

"How did you...?" My voice trailed off as she said that she overheard my conversation with Natsumi-san in an alley.

"Is that the reason why you ignored Endou-san yesterday?" Chieko ask me and I didn't want to deny it so I slowly nodded my head. Chieko sigh while we stop in the park and she went to a vending machine to buy some drinks for us. I sat down on the bench and slouch a bit. Ignoring Mamo-I mean Endou-san was painful for me to endure because every time I ignored him yesterday he would have this pained expression on his face. It hurts my feelings and so his. Then, the most unexpected thing happen. Endou-san appeared in the park and I panic. Why am I in panic mode? Because I don't want to see Endou-san and If I did, I would ignore him and also hurt his feelings! I stood up and quickly ran over a tree to hide and watch as Endou-san sat down with Kidou-san Yuuto. Then, I inched a bit closer to here their conversation. Why? Because I'm kinda curious. Then, I heard Endou-san sigh.

"Still thinking about Ayaka, Endou?" I heard Kidou-san said and I look up to see Endou-san who had a pained look on his face and slowly nodded. I could feel my heart break at the sight of him who had a hurtful look on his face. Endou-san...

"It hurts, Kidou. It hurts yesterday when Ayaka is ignoring me." Endou-san's voice was filled with sadness and pain that made me want to ran up to him and hug him in my arms but I couldn't. I had to keep my word for Natsumi-san. That's a kind person of me. Not breaking any promises. It's my thing.

"Aya-Whoa!" I saw Chieko who came back with a shock look on her face, seeing Kidou-san and Endou-san. Shoot! If Chieko told Endou-san about the conversation between me and Natsumi-san then who knows what will Endou-san do to her and it might result Natsumi-san killing me after the process! I don't want that! I need to keep her mouth shut!