Chapter 3: Special Annoucement

Me: Hi, everyone!

Amaya: *sulking*

Me: What's wrong, Amaya?

Karen: She's still thinking about her ex-boyfriend, Ritsu. I told her to forget him but she couldn't.

Me: Amaya, please forget about him. I'm sure that another man might become your new boyfriend who is so charming and sweet. *winks with a smile*

Karen: You're up to something no good...

Me: I'm going to ship Amaya with Fubuki Shirou in one of the chapters sooner or later! *squeals happily and fangirling*

Amaya/Karen: EHHH?!

Me: *cheeky grin* Let's get on with the story!

-----------------------

Chapter 3: Special Annoucement

It was another, normal day in Alpha Academy. I changed into my tracksuits and was supposed to head to the field when I saw Karen grabbing the door tightly while sitting in the floor while Kokoro was trying to pull her off from it but it seems like Karen is not letting go of the door. I frown and walk up to them.

"What's going on?" I ask curiously and Kokoro turn her head at me with a smile.

"Karen doesn't want to do to the physical fitness test today." She said and I look at Karen in surprised. Karen doesn't want to do the physical fitness test? Then, Karen whine.

"Noooooo! I don't want to go!" Karen whine like a child and hug the door tighter like it's her teddy bear or something while Kokoro tried to pull her off but with no avail. Kokoro sigh in defeat.

"I guess I have to do this..." Kokoro muttered and smiled at Karen.

"Hey, Karen."

"Yeah?"

"If you do well in the physical fitness test today then I'll buy your favourite takoyaki and yakisoba." Kokoro said with a sweet smile and Karen seems to be intrigued. If I remember correctly, Karen loved takoyaki and yakisoba so how could she resist that?

"Really?" She ask curiously.

"Really." Kokoro said witha smile. Then, Karen stood up with fire on her eyes.

"Okay! I'll pass the physical fitness test for takoyaki and yakisoba!" Karen scream with passion. I knew she couldn't resist it. I giggled and the three of us went to the fields to see everyone already there. Our first physical fitness test is running around the field for ten laps. A classmate of mine went first and she got ten laps successfully. All the girls did ten laps one by one. It was Karen's turn and since she loves takoyaki and yakisoba that it fired her up and she ran around the field faster and finished ten laps in three minutes. Wow, she's amazing! We finished some of the items and next was the grip strength test. I had a hard time gripping the grip handler thingy or whatever because the pointer didn't even moved at all. Karen had a strong grip that she grip it so tight and so is Ayaka's, Amaya's and Chieko. After that, there is one test we haven't done yet, the 1,000 meters run.

Just then, I heard Kirima, our school's biggest and meaniest bully, kept bragging that she will perfect all the items. I think it piss me off. Why? Is because Kirima always brag about her smartness, elegance and beauty. She has two curly ponytails and pink eyes. She always wore pink lip gloss and flirt boys who are very handsome. Sometimes, she sashayed and that's what I don't like her at all. She's like a drama queen. Anyways, the 1,000 meters run is almost finish and it was my turn but bad because I am going to race against Kirima, Karen, Amaya and Kokoro. When we heard the gun shots, I run. I was on the lead but Kirima past me with a smirk plastered in her face. I really want to slap that smirk off of her right now.