Chapter 22: Kidnapped

Me: Hi, everyone!

Karen: We're home!

Me/Ayaka: *surprise* You girls are already back?!

Amaya: *smiles* Yup! We decided to come here because it's so boring without you, Sha.

Me: Aww, thanks!

Kokoro: By the way, what happen to the last chapters after we left?

Ayaka: *remembers the last chapter and lies* O-Oh, the 21th chapter? Well, about that-

Me: Here's the latest chapters! *gives them the chapters*

Ayaka: *shock*

Amaya: Why, thank you!

Ayaka: Why did you have to give it to them! What if they read about-

Karen: What the heck happen to Amaya?!

Ayaka: *facepalm* Too late...

Me: On with the story!

-------------------------

Chapter 22: Kidnapped

AYAKA'S P.O.V

I open the doors and slam it shut before I flop down on my bed and cried, letting all my tears out but sob quietly so that no one would hear me. I manage not to cry in front of my friends especially Natsumi-san. If I did cry in front of everyone then Natsumi-san will win. That's why I have to stay strong but I guess I have to let all my tears out inside my heart. I curled myself into a ball and continued sobbing until I heard the sounds of unfamiliar footsteps coming in my room. Dang it, I don't want to see anyone especially Endou-san or Natsumi-san. Why am I even calling her by her first name? The door slowly open causing me to gasp and I slowly turn my head to see Natsu-Raimon-san standing in the doorway with a sad expression. I slightly frown. Why is she sad? Realizing what happen earlier, I snarled at her making her look at me in shock. Did I just snarl? I never snarled at anyone before!

"U-Umm, Ayaka..." Raimon-san started and I snarled at her again.

"Leave." I said firmly glaring daggers at her making her flinch. Glaring isn't exactly my style but I think it's necessary (Had enough about the 'necessary' word? Sorry).

"Ayaka...I just want to-" I cut Raimon-san off by snapping at her.

"Get out and don't ever show your face to me ever again!" I yelled in anger but covered my mouth in shock. I never yelled or snap at anyone before but I'm pretty much Raimon-san was also angry because she glared back at me as well.

"Fine, then! I was just trying to apologize to you but I guess not!" Raimon-san yelled back at me angrily and slam the door shut. I sniff and wipe my tears. What did I get myself into? I sigh and flop down on the comfy bed and let myself sleep although it's morning but I didn't care.

NATSUMI'S P.O.V

That ungrateful, good-for-nothing girl! I was now boiled with anger as I open the door and flop down on the couch. I can't believe that girl didn't even hear me out. Didn't she know that I was suppose to apologize to her but instead, it was the opposite I think. She just yelled and snap at me! No one snap or yelled at me before. That girl. I swear I'll torture her with so much pain and agony! I was fuming with anger until I heard the sound of a click. I turn my head to see Endou-kun making me smile and I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Endou-kun, let's go have a date outside!" I whine kissing his cheek and he didn't budge. I slightly frown. "Endou-kun?" I called out to him and he unwrap my arms that was around his neck and he gave me a stern look.