Chapter 33: Seeking Love Advice

Karen: *comes in* Yo, we're back!

Me: Just where have you guys been?! You know it kinda hurts when no one answered me!

Amaya: Sorry, Sha! We didn't mean to leave you like that! We left because we had to take a break!

Me/Kazumi: *sweatdrop*

Kazumi: Is that it?

Ayaka/Karen/Kokoro/Amaya: *nod*

Me: Well, it doesn't matter. Anways, on with the story!

-----------------------------

Chapter 33: Seeking Love Advice

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

The sun was beginning to rise above the sky as its sunlight shone through a small open of a window inside Ayaka's window where it hit her face. Ayaka slightly groan before she slowly open her eyes, revealing her warm golden orbs. She sat gently on the edge of her bed and stifle her yawn. It was her first time sleeping inside the Kazan and her first night sleeping in here. It made her nervous but she was able to sleep through the night. She got up and went towards the glass windows and push the curtains aside, letting the warm sunlight hit the room. She smiled and went to grab her bathing things to go to the bathroom that was located at the East Wing. She open the door and closed it before going to the East Wing where the bathroom was located. She was surprised to see Asuka walking through the hallways alone by herself. Is she going to the East Wing where the bathroom was? It has to be because she saw Asuka holding something in her hands that seemed her like bathing things. She smiled and ran up to her, tapping her shoulder.

"Yo!" Ayaka said making Asuka yelp in surprise and turn her back to see her  Captain looking at her with a beaming smile. Asuka sigh and smiled back at her.

"Geez, you scared me, Ayaka!" She said hitting her shoulder lightly and Ayaka grinned.

"Sorry about that! Are you heading to the bathroom?" Ayaka ask walking side by side with Asuka with a questioning look on her face and Asuka nod her head. The two walk through the hallways in silence. The curtains of the tall glass windows were pushed aside, letting them where they were going with the help of the sunlight of the sun.

"Hey, Ayaka..." Asuka started, glancing at her best friend.

"Hm?" Ayaka hum, also glancing at Asuka.

"Have you already confess to Endou-san?" She ask curiously with a smile and that question caught Ayaka off guard. Ayaka look down the ground, pondering at the sudden question. Confess. Well, Ayaka hasn't actually confess to Endou yet because she was unsure about it. Every time Endou is around, her skip a beat and butterflies flutters at her stomach but every time it did, she could feel something missing. As if there was a missing puzzle to it. Like something is really missing. Of course she's aware of Endou's feelings towards her because of the affectionate things he did to her but something was missing. That's why she's unsure whether she will confess or not.

"Not yet, actually..." Ayaka answered and Asuka slightly tilt her head with a rather confused look on her face. If Ayaka hasn't confess to Endou then when will they confess to each other? It's not like the whole teams wanted them to start dating or something, they just wanted them to confess their feelings to each other because it's been a month since they spend their time together and it's obvious that they held feelings with each other but mostly Endou.

"Why?" Asuka asked curiously.

"Sorry, Asuka, but can we talk about this later with Amaya?" Ayaka said looking at Asuka with a small smile. Asuka was about to ask again but seeing her best friend's pleading look, she shut her mouth and nod. Ayaka smiled gratefully before they arrived in the East Wing. They each stripped their clothes, falling neatly on a clean pile. They went inside the shower and feel th cold water running down their warm body. Ayaka applied an orange scented soap around her body while Asuka applied a mint scented soap on her skin. After the two finish showering, they wore their clothes and were drying their hair in the hair dryer.