Chapter 17: Ayaka's promise

Ayaka: Hi, everyone!

Karen/Kokoro: *surprised* Ayaka?!

Amaya: *whispers to Ayaka* Why are you greeting our Readers? Shouldn't Sha be the one to do that and where is she?

Ayaka: *remembered what Sha told her in the previous chapter and lies* Oh, Sha told me I will be the one to greet the Readers and keep an eye on you three.

Amaya: Really? But why you?

Karen: Yeah, something's fishy. Sha would NEVER let anyone do her place without her permission.

Kokoro: Now that you mention it, yeah.

Amaya: *looks at Ayaka* Did Sha told you something important in the previous chapter?

Ayaka: *sweating nervously* Oh, please! As if Sha told me-

*Flashback appeared in the screen from the previous chapter before*

Me: Ayaka! I have something to tell you super important and it's urgent!

Ayaka: *confused* Uhh, sure. What is it?

Me: I want you to be host in the next chapter!

Ayaka: *shock* WHAT?! Why me?! You know I'm not very good at hosting people! Why don't you just ask Amaya-

Me: *bows down in the ground with a pleading look* Please! You have to do this for me! For the Readers out there in Wattpad!

Ayaka: *sweatdrop and sigh* Fine, I'll be the host in the next chapter.

Me: Yay!!

Ayaka: But one question, where are you going?

Me: Umm, I'm going somewhere...important and...uhh...I think I will be back five days or six. So bye! *runs off*

Ayaka: *frown* I wonder where she's going...

*Flashback ends and the screen disappeared*

Karen: *vein pop* I see...

Ayaka: *laughing nervously* Hehehe...

Kokoro: *sigh* Let's get on with the story...

(I'll reveal Ayaka's appearance when I find the picture. Sorry. -_-')

--------------------------

Chapter 17: Ayaka's promise

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

It was very difficult and hard for the girls now because they haven't made a single score yet. You can clearly see them panting crazy after all the running and chasing after the ball. The scores were on the screen.

Tokyo - 0

Melbourne - 3

"At this rate, we won't be able to score a goal!" Saraka exclaim gasping for air while their opponents smirked. Dang it, we can't score is what they thought while Ayaka look down at the ground with an almost guilt look on her face. She wasn't able to stop all those attacks from those strikers and let them score. She felt so helpless and useless and only a burden to her team. She never felt this way before. Saraka notice this and frown.

"What's wrong, Captain?" Saraka ask and Ayaka just look down that made her concern.

"Sorry, Saraka..." Ayaka apologized and sigh. "It's just that I can't those attacks. It's so frustrating." Ayaka said sighing and Saraka pat her back.