Chapter 40: Tenshi (OC) x Aphrodi

A/N: Hi, everyone. This is the 40th chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it.

------------------------------------

Chapter 40: Tenshi (OC) x Aphrodi

THIRD PEESON'S P.O.V

Asuka was now heading downstairs where her Mom and little brother were eating their breakfast in the dining room. Asuka came in and greeted them both before she settle down on her seat and begin taking a bite of her breakfast.

"I heard Alpha Academy is having its first cultural festival." Asuka's Mom said, looking at her daughter who took a bite from her pancake and nod her head.

"Mn. We will be discussing our class' theme today after school." Asuka said, an excited look on her face as she thought about enjoying their very own first cultural festival. First of all, she never experienced a cultural festival but once when she was a kid. She thought it was amazing for schools to do that every year and she wants to see that again, in Alpha Academy. Her Mother smiled at her daughter's excited look and chuckle.

"Okay but make sure not to overwork yourself." She reminded her and Asuka sigh.

"Okaa-san, I'll be fine. Besides, my friends and I will organize the best theme for our class and I bet you'll love it!" Asuka said, her light turquoise eyes shining.

"Hey, Onee-chan." Dai said, looking at his older sister.

"Yes?"

"Is it okay if I come and visit your class?" He ask, looking at her and Asuka nodded her head.

"Of course you can! Make sure not to cause trouble though." She said and Dai's eyes shined.

"Really? Thanks, Onee-chan!" Dai said, standing up and giving his older sister a bear hug which she gladly return the gesture with a loving affection. To him, Asuka is the best older sister. She would always make time for him even if she's busy and will always be there for him just like her best friend, Ayaka. After she bid goodbye to her Mom, Asuka head straight to the school. She greeted the people in the neighborhood with a warm smile as she ran through the streets. She arrived in school on time and greeted her classmates as she slide the door open.

"Yo, Asuka-chan!" Amaya said, calling out to her and Asuka greeted her back.

"Good morning, Amaya." Asuka said, taking her seat while smiling at the white-haired girl. The doors were once again slide open revealing their homeroom Teacher coming as the girls quickly went back to their respective seats. Their homeroom Teacher was a woman who was in her early twenties. She has a long orange hair tied in a high ponytail and pale blue eyes. She wore a white button-down collared shirt with a black pencil skirt stop in her thighs and a black blazer. Black knee-high socks and black high heels. She smiled warmly at them.

"Good morning, girls. Okay, then. Let's start our homeroom."

At Lunch

After their class ended, Chieko and Shizuki made an annoucement that they will use their lunch time to discuss about the theme for their class making two certain girls groan.

"Okay, then. Since there are some girls who aren't comfortable with Amaya's idea," Chieko said, referring to Karen and Kazumi who both perked up at her words. "Then all of you should tell us your ideas instead and we will write in on the blackboard so all of us should vote again. I know some of you might be mad but the student council preferred this way. Don't go complaining to me and Shizuki angrily of it or the student council because all of you know our school president's personality, do you?" Chieko said, her eyes narrowing at the word 'school president' making most of them shut their mouths at those two words. Their school president is kind of a weird perso because of her personality. She is known to be the most mysterious girl in Alpha Academy who is full of secrets and won't tell anyone about her personal information like her family and address. She just won't tell anyone about herself even if her closest friends and is known to have many secretive plans and plots whenever there is an event or an occasion. She seems to have several connections around the neighborhood that the students wondered how much connections she has and how intrigued she is. Chieko sigh. "Now, then. Will any one of you tell us your idea?" She ask, looking at her classmates and friends who look each other before Amaya raised her hand.