Chapter 15: Nosaka's younger sister

Me: Hi, everyone!

Amaya: Hello, Sha. Why are you in a good mood?

Me: *smiles* Because I invited another guest but this guest is special!

Karen: Ugh, our fifth guest...

Kokoro: Who is this fifth, special guest?

Me: Introducing...

*drum rolls*

Me: Nosaka's younger sister, Takana!

Takana: *smiles* Hi, everyone.

Karen/Kokoro/Amaya: Ehh?!

Me: She's my OC but she'll be Nosaka's younger sister!

Amaya: Nice to meet you, Takana-chan!

Takana: Nice to meet you, Samaki-san. Sha, where is Onii-sama?

Karen: You mean Nosaka?

Takana: Yes. Sha said that she also invited Oniisama and I was excited to meet him...

Karen: Sha-

Nosaka: *quickly comes in* Hi, Takana!

Takana: Onii-sama! *hugs Nosaka*

Amaya/Kokoro: Aww!

Me: Let's get on with the story and enjoy!

(Almost forgot, that picture up there is Takana's appearance)

-----------------------

Chapter 15: Nosaka's younger sister

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

A girl with long dark pink hair and yellow green eyes step out from the airport, dragging her suitcase behind. It's been a long time since she last stayed here in Japan and it's been a long time since she went to abroad to study until she was invited by Coach Haruka to participate as a soccer player. She was happy that she could see her friends again and her lost big brother. She was very happy. She adjust her sunglasses and her hat to prevent the sunrays hitting her. She place her suitcases on the back of the taxi and drove to the location of the hotel that Coach Haruka sent it to her last night.

"I'm coming..." She said while looking at the window with a smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

"Inazuma Japan and Inazuma Tokyo..."

At the hotel

Asuka yawn due to the sound of her alarm clock ringing and shut it down. She stood up and push the curtains out to let all the sunlight hit her room. She stretched her stiff arms with a small smile. Today is going to be a great day is what Asuka thought and grab her bath things before going to the bathroom. She let the cold water run down her whole body and applied a mint shampoo on her soft black hair and a soap to moisturize her soft, smooth skin. She wrap a towel around her body and dried her hair with another towel hanging beside the shower room. She changed into a yellow tank-top with a black vest, dark blue jeans and white slippers. She dried her hair with a hair dryer and comb her hair softly. She look at time above her bed. It was 7:39am. Then, the door open to see Akane already dressed up.

"Asuka, Coach Haruka has said that she wants everyone to go to the tenth floor where she has something important to tell us after we eat." Akane said and Asuka frowned. What does Coach Haruka has to tell them about? First, she told them that they were going to train with the boys from Inazuma Japan, second is about the Universe World and third, staying in a hotel. Now what is is the fourth annoucement that she's going to say to them? Curious as she'll ever be, the two of them went to the tenth floor where everyone already waiting for them in the restaurant where they ate last night although their seats were now different from last night. The Samaki Twins were sitting between the Fubuki Twins, Ayaka beside Endou, Karen and Kokoro between Kira and Kiyama, and more. Some of them were sitting between and beside the boys not across them. Wonder why. Asuka and Akane took the seats between Haizaki and Inamori. Then, the two Coaches appeared.