Chapter 11: The Goddess of Alpha is in Zeus Jr. High?!

Me: Hello, everyone! Today, I'm introducing to you guys to my newest OC, Tenshi Okagami!

Tenshi: *bows down with a smile* It's a pleasure to meet you, everyone. I hope we can get along.

Amaya: *smiles* Nice to meet you, Okagami-san.

Tenshi: *smiles* Please call me Angelica, Samaki-san.

Amaya/Karen: Angelica?

Tenshi: It's what people call me in London three years ago and it became my nickname recently.

Karen: *sweatdrop* Seriously?

Amaya: I see. Then please call me Amaya, Angelica.

Tenshi: Are you sure it's okay for me to call you by your first name, Samaki-san?

Amaya: *nods*

Tenshi: Okay, Amaya.

Kokoro: Has anyone seen my phone?

Me: Uhh, no.

Tenshi: Want me to help you?

Kokoro: *surprise* Who are you?

Me: She's my newest OC, Tenshi Okagami.

Kokoro: Oh, my name is Koko-

Karen: Can we start the story already? We can't let the Readers wait and read this!

Kazumi: Ouch.

Me: Okay, fine. Let's get on with the story!

(By the way, that picture up there is Tenshi Okagami's appearance)

---------------------

Chapter 11: The Goddess of Alpha is in Zeus' Jr. High?!

"WHAAAAAAAT!!?" We all shouted in shock and disbelief as Coach Haruka and our managers covered their ears from our intense screaming. We were eating our breakfast in the morning and Coach Haruka annouce that the Goddess of Alpha (which she's our friend as well) is transferring to Zeus Junior High School as an exchange student for six months and of course, we shouted in shock apparently. The Goddess of Alpha or Angel is actually Tenshi Okagami. She's the second sweetest person in Alpha Academy and it kinda cause a trouble. Why? Because Amaya and Tenshi are both so sweet that they give each other some welcome gifts but if you don't get what I mean then this is what happen two years ago.

-------------------------

It was a normal day in Alpha Academy. All of us were exercising our muscles and readied ourselves to practice before they FFI. Then, Coach Haruka and Natsume-san appear walking to us with a girl behind them. She has long blonde hair that stop in her waist with curls on the ends and she has soft blue eyes. She was wearing a white dress stop in her ankles, puffy sleeves on her shoulders stop in her wrists, white heels, and was dragging a white suitcase behind her.

"Ah, Coach Haruka! Natsume-san!" Ayaka said with a smile on her face and run up to them before she look at the blonde-haired girl in confusion. "Who is she?" Ayaka ask Coach Haruka and she smiled.

"Her name is Tenshi Okagami but you can call her Angelica because it's her nickname and oh, she's an exchange student for six months." Coach Haruka said and the blonde-haired girl named Tenshi bowed down her head with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you everyone." Tenshi said, her voice was like a sweet melody and Amaya walk up to her with a smile.

"My name is Amaya Samaki. It's a pleasure to meet you, Okagami-san." Amaya said her voice was as sweet as Tenshi's voice with a smile.