Chapter 31: Exploration

Me: Hi, everyone!

*silent*

Me: Um, everyone?

*silent*

Me: Don't tell me they left me again!

*silent*

Kazumi: Shut up, will ya?

Me: Kazumi! You're here! I'm glad, I'm glad!

Kazumi: By the way, the girls went back to their houses to rest.

Me: What?

Kazumi: I'm totally not lying here.

Me: *sigh* Let's get on with the story...

---------------------------

Chapter 31: Exploration

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

While everyone were enjoying their selves, a mysterious man appeared out of nowhere, startling them.

"Hello, everyone!" He said with a kind smile and everyone turn their heads to see him in surprise. He has light orange hair and has slightly pale turquoise eyes. He wore a white collared shirt with a red rue around his collar, black pants and dark turquoise blazer. Asuka blink at the man before them.

"Umm, who are you?" Tenshi ask curiously and the man grinned in response.

"My name is Papieta Scorio and I'm here to show you around Russia! As you can see, I'm your tour guide!" The man said happily with a closed-eyed smile and everyone was surprised. Who knew that they have someone as a tour guide? But it's true. They need a tour guide to guide them through Russia or else they might get lost in cities or towns.

"You're our tour guide, Scorio-san?" Tenshi said tilting her head to the side and the light orange-haired man named James nod his head.

"I'm also the one who gave Natsumi-san a tour guide as well and it was lovely! Right, Natsumi-san?" James said twirling around a little making Natsumi sweatdrop at his actions. Natsume blink and lean on her older twin sister's ear.

"Is that true?" She ask curiously and Natsumi nod her head, remembering the time where he guide her somewhere around Russia when she first came here. Coach Haruka stood in front of them with a sile.

"Me and Coach Zhao decided to let all of you explore Russia while we're still here and we have enough time to move in our new dorm so here," Coach Haruka began giving each of them a satchel full of money including Natsumi making them confused of why giving them satchels of money for. "Use this money to buy whatever you want but use it wisely." She emphazied the last three words and they nodded their heads. But does Coach Haruka know that they have money with them also? Hiura look at money inside the satchel and his dark violet eyes widened. "And one more thing, each satchel contains 100,000 dollars."

Hearing the large amount of money packed on each satchel that Coach Haruka gave it to them earlier widened their eyes in shock and disbelief as they look at Coach Haruka who had a grin on her face. How did Coach Haruka manage to get her hands on these large amount of money? Not to mention, it's 100,000 dollars. How did she manage to do this? There's no way they can easily spend it on one day. How many secrets does she have?

"1-100,000 dollars?!" Asuka said, not believing the words of her Coach but when Coach Haruka shook her head, her jaw drop. So she wasn't joking?

"B-But Coach Haruka-" Chieko was about to protest but held her tongue when she gave her a 'Don't complain' look on her face. She sigh and back down.