Chapter 42: Ayaka's First Date

A/N: Hi, everyone! This chapter is about Ayaka's and Endou's first date. By the way, I decided not to make Book 2 for this story. Why? Because I want keep writing chapters in this story rather than making a Book 2 'cause why not?

Anyways, I also decided that this story will be in Third Person's P.O.V from now on because it's comfortable for me to write so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

----------------------------------

Chapter 42: Ayaka's First Date

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Ayaka was glancing at the clock of her classroom that was ticking silently. It was 3:56pm and the class will be over soon. She just can't wait for her date with Endou that it made her slightly impatient a bit. Four minutes quickly flash by and soon, the bell rang making Ayaka smiled.

"Okay, class. Don't forget to study what we've discussed today and we'll have a quiz tomorrow." Their Teacher said, grabbing her book and walk out from class. Ayaka immediately stood up from her seat and start packing her things in her school bag.

"Hey, girls! I'll be going on ahead so bye!" Ayaka called out to her friends as she ran off the classroom. Akane tilt her head.

"Where is Aya-chan going?" She ask to herself but shrugged before she grab her school bag and went to her dorm to finish sewing the maid outfits.

At Ayaka's house

Ayaka immediately went upstairs to her room and slam her door closed before she throw her school bag on her bed and quickly removed her uniform to take a nice shower first. She took the orange scented soap and applied it on her skin as the water run down her hourglass figure. She just want to smell nice for her date and dress properly. She wrap the towel around her body and dried her hair with the hair dryer. She open her closet and look around the clothes. She decided to wear something casual. She wore a light pink button-down collared shirt with a yellow pleated skirt stop in her knees. A brown belt around her waist with black knee-length socks and a white cardigan. She let her light brown hair fell smoothly down her thighs with two half braids tying together while letting some of her hair fell. She add some light pink lipgloss and smiled at her reflection.

'I think this is good enough.' Ayaka thought, smiling at her reflection before she look at the watch in her wrist and realized it was 6:25pm. She widened her eyes. She was supposed to meet Endou in the amusement at exactly 6:30pm! She grab her brown bag over her shoulder and immediately went downstairs. Her Mother notice her appearance and she gasp.

"Aya, are you going on a date?!" Her Mother asked, making her froze in her place and slowly turn to face her Mother with beads of sweatdrop rolling down on her face and she slowly nodded her head. Her Mother gape.

"Yes and I can't keep my boyfriend waiting." Ayaka answered, wearing black platform boots and was about to leave the house when her Mother grab her wrist. She turn around only to see her holding a box of cookies in her hands. She blink as her Mother gave it to her.

"You can't go to your boyfriend empty-handed! You must give him something to feel loved so give him this cookies, okay?" Her Mother said and Ayaka sweatdrop. What's wrong going to your first date with your boyfriend empty-handed? It's not like Endou will expect her to bring some snacks for him. Right?

After she bid her goodbye to her Mother and promised to tell her when she had a boyfriend without telling her about that and bringing the box of cookies, she started walking through the road and passing the people. The sun has already went down, letting the moon shone its moonlight over the whole city of Japan. Stars appeared in the night sky and shined brilliantly. Ayaka was still smiling as she walk through the road. She was glad. She was glad to have someone who cared for her and cherished her. She was glad that she met Endou and the others or else their journey to the Asia Preliminaries would have been a little boring though. She arrived in the amusement park and saw  several people were around the whole park with their families and children even the couples, too. Ayaka look around the place to find Endou and sure enough, there he was. He was standing among the center of the crowd, waiting for her. He wore a white short-sleeved collared shirt and black trousers with black shoes. She smiled and walk up to him.