Chapter 16: Melbourne's powers

Me: Hello, everyone! It seems like this will be the last chapter-

Karen/Kokoro/Amaya: WHAT?!

Amaya: You're going to close this book already?!

Me: No-

Kokoro: Are you going to leave us behind!?

Me: Of course no-

Karen: You're going in a hiatus?!

Me: *angry* I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE AND CLOSE THIS FREAKIN' BOOK, YOU DORKS!

Karen/Kokoro/Amaya: Huh?

Me: What I'm saying is that this will be the last chapter of the girls and boys spending their time in that freakin' hotel!

Kokoro/Amaya: Oh.

Karen: Phew. For a moment there, I thought you're going on a hiatus.

Kokoro: Same here.

Me: I'm not going to leave or close this book. I want to finish this book in my best condition. Now we should get on with the story.

------------------------

Chapter 16: Melbourne's powers

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

It's been six days since Takana came in the hotel and she already became close to her older brother, Nosaka. Nosaka was pretty much happy that he had a little sister as his only family. He vowed to cherish her and protect her. It's what an older brother should do but now, they are all packing their things today to go back to Japan. They were kind of sad but hey, they need to attend the FFI and the Universe World Preliminaries. Asuka was packing her clothes into her suitcase. After that, she and Akane were done packing their suitcases, they went to the elevator to go down to the first floor. They arrived outside and they saw everyone placing their suitcases on the bus. Asuka sigh while putting away her suitcase. Ayaka notice this and pat her shoulder with a small smile.

"Don't worry, Asuka. We'll be able to visit them." Ayaka reassured her and Asuka smiled back, nodding her head.

Afuro watch as Tenshi place her suitcases on the bus. He wanted to tell her that he loved her. Yes, he fell in love with Tenshi ever since they met and his feelings for her grew every time. But now he can't confess to her because they're going to depart. Afuro doesn't want that. He wants to stay beside her. He wants to but couldn't find the courage to do so and confess. He sigh and Fubuki notice this. Fubuki walk up to him.

"What's wrong, Terumi?" Fubuki ask and Afuro look at him with a fake smile.

"Nothing. Just wondering about something. No big deal." He said like it was nothing and Fubuki slightly frowned but let it slide anyways. Kazemaru knew that Afuro likes Tenshi because he and the others noticed that Afuro was staring at her the other day. Kazemaru walk up to him and tap his shoulder.

"Terumi, I think you should confess to Tenshi." Kazemaru said firmly and Afuro look at him like he was crazy.

"Me? Confess to her? Right now? Are you crazy?" He said like Kazemaru is the most craziest person and he shook his head. "No way am I going to confess to her. If I do, then our friendship will be broken." Afuro said sternly and which cause Endou and the others look at him in surprise.

"And I'm a God so how can a God like me confess to a beautiful mortal?" Afuro added flipping his hair and everyone sweatdropped at him.

"I know that but I think you should try to confess to her about your feeling towards Tenshi while you have enough time now. If you don't, then some other guy would try to make her his. You don't want that, right?" Kazemaru said and Afuro look down, shooking his head. Of course he doesn't want some kind of guy flirting his one and only Goddess but what can he do? Confess now or later when he finds the chance.