Chapter 9: Natsumi's Threat

Me: Hi, everyone!

Amaya: Oh, hi, Mystery Girl!

Ayaka: Hey, Mystery Girl...

Me: Yes?

Ayaka: Is it okay if we call you some other nicknames instead of calling you 'Mystery Girl'? It kinda sounds...creepy?

Me: Sure! You can call me by me Sha!

Amaya: Sha?

Me: Yeah! It's the three letters of my first name!

Ayaka: Okay, Sha.

Amaya: Let's get on with the story!

--------------------------

Chapter 9: Natsumi's Threat

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Natsume slowly open her eyes and all she could see was a white ceiling above her. She felt her hand being touched by a warm hand. She slowly turn her head to see Ayaka holding her hand and sleeping soundly. She smiled and squeeze her hand causing her to wake up in the process. Ayaka look at Natsume and smiled.

"Natsume-san, you're awake!" Ayaka exclaim while Karen, Kokoro, Amaya, Asuka and the girls look at her and they all smiled.

"Natsume-san, you're okay!"

"Thank goodness you're alright, Natsume-san!"

They all sigh in relief while Natsume smiled at the sight of her friends who were relief. The girls spend their time talking with Natsume all sorts of things. Natsume told them about Natsumi who gave her a cookie with an emetic poison without even knowing it. The girls hardly believe her story but with Karen's theory, they believed her. After all, she's their friend, their precious friend. It was already lunch and the girls decided to buy some lunch for Natsume who pretty much appreciated it. Mana, Hana, Chiiko, Chinami, Kagome and Kazumi stayed behind to look after her while the other girls buy some lunch. Ayaka, Asuka and the others left the hospital and split up to buy some lunch.

Ayaka bought some mango float, some mini-cakes, chocolate pudding and some sweets for Natsume. While she went out from the grocery store, she was surprised to see Natsumi standing in front of her with a serious look on her face.

"What do you want, Natsumi-san?" Ayaka said looking at Natsumi who turn back and glance at her.

"Follow me. There's something I want to discuss with you in private." She said and begins to walk away, leaving Ayaka confused. Why does she wants to talk with her privately? "Are you coming or not?" Natsumi said narrowing her eyes as Ayaka gulp and followed her in some kind of alley.

At night

Ayaka was sitting in her desk, thinking about what Natsumi said to her earlier.

-----------------------

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask Natsumi-san while we stop walking inside an alley and she turn around, still narrowing her eyes at me. Why does she wants to talk to me? Is it something important?

"Listen, Ayaka. You knew I'm the one who put that emetic poison, right?" Natsumi-san said and I nodded.

"Don't tell anyone I tried to poison my own younger twin sister or else you'll suffer the consequences." Natsumi-san said glaring at me with her beady little auburn eyes. The way she said that was like she's ready to punch me in the nose. I nodded.