Author's Note

Hi, everyone.

Before any of you start asking questions, please listen to me. First, the 47th chapter that I published a few days ago or maybe a week ago was the Epilogue. Yes, it was the Epilogue and I know some of you right now are angry and disappointed that this story has ended but it's not actually the end yet. I decided to make a Book 2 for this story meaning I'll continue this in another book but not right now because I'm incredibly busy with my homework, assignments and school that I had to write the chapters during lunch break in school. I almost wanted to go hiatus because of all those school work here in my country but I decided to make the 47th chapter the Epilogue instead.

Please understand that some authors like me have each of our own situations to deal with such as school. Haven't any one of you notice that a lot of authors have gone hiatus because they were all busy with their lives and can't handle writing their stories so they just left it as if nothing happen or something that I don't know why? Maybe the reason why they went hiatus since because they might busy or just forgot about it. I don't want to go hiatus because I don't want to become a lazy author forgetting her own story. Right now, I need to focus on my studies first.

And don't worry. I'll work on the Book 2 of "Is this Love?" if I have the time to write. Please be patient and if you can't bear it with me then it's fine for you to read somewhere else since I don't expect anybody to bear it with me in the first place anyway.

I had to rethink my choices and decisions carefully before I write it in this story and if any of you had the same situation as me and wanted to go hiatus, don't. Just tell your Readers that you need time to think and I'm sure they'll understand. I'm very sorry that I won't continue this but I will in Book 2. For now, I'll work on my second story called:

"See You Again ( BeyBlade Burst x OCs )"

- Mysterious_girl_2018