Chapter 47: Annoucement, again

Me: Hi, everyone. Okay, about the last chapter...

Karen: That last chapter didn't seem to be a battle between the boys and Nightmare Eleven, Sha.

Me: Ummm...

Kokoro: Yeah, I agree with Karen. That chapter wasn't about the match between the boys and our supposed-to-be enemies.

Me: *sweatdrop* Okay, okay! Before you girls try to punish me for not letting you guys in my house for a few days or a month, let me explain!

Asuka: What kind of explanation?

Me: That last chapter was supposed to be about the match between the boys and Nightmare Eleven but I didn't have ideas for it so please forgive me.

Ayaka: *smiles* That's alright.

Tenshi: Well, it's been a long time so shall we begin the story?

Me: Yup!

-------------------------------

Chapter 47: Annoucement, Again

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

"It's been a long time, Lina-san." Takana said with a smile graced her lips as she look at the dark blue-haired girl or rather the former Empress of the Soccer Five. Everyone in the soccer including those who witnessed the scene behind Takana's back stood there in silence and shock except Anna and Seiko who are already knew Lina. Lina stared at the girl who she loathes so much that it made her eyes burn with strongest emotions held on her eyes; anger and hatred. The girls saw the boys and immediately gasp in shock.

"Inamori-san, are you okay?!" Asuka ask, running over towards the black-haired boy with worry on her light turquiose eyes as Inamori nod his head and smiled.

"Ah, I'm fine so don't worry, Asuka." Inamori said, reassuring her which made her sigh in relief.

"Gouenji-san!" Saraka called out to the light blonde-haired boy with a shocked and worried look on her faces as she approach him. "You aren't supposed to be playing soccer! If you do then your leg will..." Her voice trailed off. She didn't want Gouenji to hurt his leg again like it did back in Russia. She doesn't want that to happen. She just couldn't bear to see the sight of him, injured and hurt. Gouenji noticed her expression and smiled softly at her while patting her head.

"I know how you feel, Saraka. But I won't be careless this time. I promise." Gouenji said, reassuring her with a reassured smile. Saraka had a reluctant look on her face but if what Gouenji said is true then she guess has to trust him. Saraka nod her head with a smile on her lips, smiling back at them sending butterflies in his stomach.

"Mamoru! Are you hurt?" Ayaka ask, running towards her boyfriend with a concerned look. Endou clasped her hands into his and smiled at her with his eyes held affection.

"Ah, I'm fine, Ayaka." Endou said, reassuring her. Takana look at her older brother and the moment they made eye contact with each other, she noticed the slight hurt on his gray eyes and knew that Lina told him about her being in Soccer Five. She sigh inwardly. Guess it's time for her to tell the boys her secrets because there's no point hiding it espeacially her older brother. She look at Lina who removed her hands from her head and gave the pink-haired girl a glare. Takana could clearly see the hatred on her eyes and knew that the boys were playing a match against them earlier to buy them some time.

"What brings you here in Alpha Academy, Lina-san?" Takana ask, her yellow-green eyes had a small glint that even though it was, it made some of the girls in Lina's team shivered upon seeing it but Lina was unfazed.