Chapter 4: Ayaka's speech

Me: Hi, everyone!

Karen: Are you sure it's okay for you to update during after school?

Me: Yes, why do you ask?

Akane: Because the deadline of your assignment in English is in Tuesday to Thursday, right?

Me: Yes, so?

Karen: You need to get it done after you finish this chapter.

Me: *surprised* Why?

Akane: Because you might forget about it later. Don't you remember two years ago you had low grades because you didn't pass some of your assignments?

Me: *sulking* Yeah...I remember two years ago I didn't attend the recognition day in 2017 because my grades were low.

Amaya: Can we get on with the story, please?

Me: Oops. Forgot about that. Let's get on with the story!

-----------------

Chapter 4: Ayaka's speech

"EHHHHHH!!?" We all said in shock and look at Coach Haruka wondering if it's true and nod her head. We're going to the Universe World Preliminaries?! In three months?! Well, participating the Universe World Preliminaries was our dream and I never expected it was coming true in three months!

"But wait! How did we manage to participate in the Universe World Preliminaries?" Ayaka ask with a confused look. I agree with her. We are all newbies and still lack our hissatsu. If I remember correctly, only the teams that have their own hissatsu can participate in the Universe World Prelim. Coach Haruka and Natsume-san smiled slyly.

"I was able to let you girls participate in the Universe World Preliminaries. After all, wasn't all your dream to become champions?" Natsume-san said and we nodded.

"After you girls won in the Football Frontier tournament last year, we thought of letting you girls participate in the Universe World Preliminaries!" Natsume-san added.

"You girls only have three months to train and practice." Coach Haruka said while pulling some papers.

"But we don't have our own hissatsu..." Akane said sadly and I nodded. During the Football Frontier Tournament, our opponents all had their own hissatsu and we were in a desperate situation but we manage to win somehow. Then, I saw Coach Haruka grin.

"Leave your hissatsu to me! I know a way for you girls to unlock your hissatsu."

"Really!?" We ask.

"Really." Coach Haruka said with a wink and a smile.

At night, I told Mom and my little brother about the news. They were shock and my Mom praised me and so is Dai. I need to keep practice and practice so I could get my own hissatsu.

Time Skip (sorry I skip it...): Three months later.

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

All the girls in the Alpha Eleven have all improved their skills and they even have their own hissatsu after three months passed. It was a beautiful morning in Tokyo City. The sun was shining, the birds are chirping, and the people were doing their usual morning routines.

Asuka was sleeping peacefully on her bed until her alarm clock ring. She didn't woke up and continued to slept for five minutes until her Mom shouted downstairs to wake up.

"Asuka! Wake up! You're supposed to go to the Universe World Preliminaries!"

At the mention of the Universe World Preliminaries, Asuka woke up in a jolt and look at the clock. It was 6:30! She gasp in horror. She was supposed to go to school so she and her friends could go to the stadium where the Asia Preliminaries will be held. She got up and went to take a fast shower, wore her uniform and tied her hair. She grab her duffel bag and dashed downstairs in a fast speed.