Chapter 37: Orion Disciple

Me: Hi, everyone! I'm sorry I didn't publish the 35th chapter (if you had notice but didn't then never mind) because I had a writer's block (I think)  and I'm really sorry about it. It kind of resulted the 37th chapter I'm working on become a disaster and I had to rewrite it!

Asuka: At least you remember the storyline, right?

Me: Sadly to say I did forget the storyline so I had to write a new storyline.

Karen: Are you kidding me?

Amaya: Well, it's not your fault that the storyline of this 37th chapter suddenly disappeared out of nowhere.

Karen: Yeah.

Me: *sigh* Every time I connected to the wifi, the chapters of this story would dissappear but after some time for not connecting to the wifi, the chapters of the story would come back. Is this what they called "writer's block"?

Karen: *shrug* I guess so.
Amaya: Now, now, don't be feel bad.

Me: You're right but I decided to skip the "Japan vs. Spain" story for Inazuma Japan except the girl

My OCs: *shock* Why?

Me: Because I need to finish this book as soon as possible so I could publish my second book and I only have one month to finish this book!

Karen: Are you that desperate to make another story?

Me: Yeah! Because watching animes made me inspired to make a story or fanfic!

Kokoro: Wow.

Me: On with the story!

----------------------------

Chapter 37: Orion Discipline

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Amaya sat down on the bench gently with the help of her younger twin sister as Akira got a spray fro a first aid kit and spray it on her ankle which cause her to wince in slight pain.

"Geez. This is what happens when we use one of our forbidden hissatsu, Onee-chan." Miaka said, scolding her older twin sister who gave a nervous chuckle at her words.

"Sorry. But hey, desperate situations need desperate measurements, no?" Amaya said with her usual bright smile and Miaka sigh, thinking that her older twin sister's words are right. At least they finally got their first score but they need to score two more. Coach Haruka look at Karen who notice her and smirked.

"Karen, it's time." She said with a smile as Karen stood up from the bench she's sitting and start stretching her muscles for the match. Coach Haruka felt her phone ring and pull it out only to see Coach Zhao's number. She slightly narrowed her eyes before she excused herself and went to the restroom to answer it. She wouldn't let anyone hear her conversation with Coach Zhao.

"Hello? Zhao? What is it?" Coach Haruka said through the phone.

"Oh, Coach Haruka. How's the match doing over there?" Coach Zhao said and heard Coach Haruka sigh.

"Not good. Apparently, the girls didn't even make a single score but thanks to one of the Samaki Sisters' forbidden hissatsu, we were able to make one score but Amaya hurt her ankle." Coach Haruka said with a sad look. She's worried about Amaya. Really worried especially the other girls.

"I see. Well, the same goes for the boys but the Fubuki Brothers also has a forbidden hissatsu like the Samaki Sisters so they used it but it resulted Fubuki-kun to get injured as well." Coach Haruka widened her eyes in shock.