Chapter 18: Staying with the boys?!

Me: Hi, everyone! Today, I'm going to invite all the Inazuma Japan soccer team for this special chapter for the first time including their managers as well! So for this special chapter-

Karen/Kazumi: *shock* What?!

Miaka: You're inviting those Inazuma Japan boys?

Amaya: *excited* Eek! This is going to be fun!

Karen/Kazumi: Of course not!

Tenshi: *tilt her head* Why not?

Karen: Because this chapter will be the longest chapter in the history!

Me/My OCs: *sweatdrop*

Kokoro: *shook her head* Karen, you're overreacting...

Kazumi: I agree with Karen.

Amaya: Aww, Sha! Please do something!

Tenshi: I agree with Sha.

Me: Don't worry, Amaya! If Karen and Kazumi doesn't want the boys to be invited then I'll MAKE the boys appear!

My OCs: WHAAAAAT?!

Kazumi: Don't you dare!

Me: Oh, I will! *portal appears and the boys came out*

Asuto: *confused* Umm, why are we here?

Karen/Kazumi/Miaka: Yikes! We're doomed! *tried to run but Kokoro, Amaya and Chika grab their arms*

Me: You're not going anywhere! *smiles*

Haizaki: Can someone answer Inamori's question earlier?

Akane: Sorry, Ryouhei-kun. The reason why Sha bought you guys here is because this is a special chapter that she edit.

Karen: Correction. She edit this chapter because she wanted to skip the rest of the storyline and abandon her responsibility as an Author.

Me: Hey! That's not true! Well, a teeny tiny bit half true but I will continue to edit the battle between Inazuma Tokyo (the girls) and Melbourne and the next will be a surprise!

Ayaka: If the next one is a surprise then why do you have to bother bringing Endou-

Endou: Ayaka, didn't I tell you to call me Mamoru?

Ayaka: Oops, almost forgot. I mean, Mamoru and his teammates here?

Me: *smiles slyly* The reason why I made them come here is that they're our GUESTS for this special chapter.

Karen: *murderous aura* You...

Me: Okay, fine! I'll teleport the boys back to their places but only one boy is allowed to stay here.

Chika: Why?

Me: So that it doesn't cause a mess here because they're a bit idiots, I think...

Aphrodi: *shock* How dare you insult a God!

IEJ (Inazuma Eleven Japan) gang/My OCs/Me: *sweatdrop*

Me: Now I know who is going to stay here...

Chieko: And that is?

Me: You girls choose.

Kira: I have a question.

Me: Yes?

Kira: What's with that title up there? Don't tell me-