Chapter 39: Normal Lives

A/N: Hi, everyone! How was the last chapter? Did you enjoy it? Did all of you get satisfied? At least you read it then that's fine. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

------------------------------

Chapter 39: Normal Lives

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

The party has already ended and the people left to get their selves a rest before they return home to their countries. But it seems like some people aren't going to their bedroom to get their rest. Coach Haruka, Coach Zhao, Kina and Sekiya, the four of them were on the living room of the Kazani Castle that was located at the south wing. The four of them were currently sitting on the couch, wine on their hands.

"Cheers!" Coach Zhao said happily as the four of them clash their glasses together before they drink it down.

"Ahh, I never thought that they'd win until now!" Coach Haruka said, drinking her glass of wine on her hand.

"I'm glad that they won! Who knows what will happen if they didn't!" Sekiya mused with a smile on his face. You could say the two Coaches and the two Trainers were having their own little celebration to their selves after the party was over so they can discuss something important between them but first, celebration.

"I knew they will win." Coach Haruka place her glass down with a soft smile on her lips. "All it took for them was to trust and have faith on their selves that it resulted them to winning. Honestly, I was worried but at least they played soccer on the bottom of their hearts. That's the most important thing." She said, drinking her glass of wine once again with a satisfied look on her face.

"I know, right? Now that Orion is gone and the tournament ended, I can't imagine what will happen afterwards." Kina said, drinking her wine but her face soon had a small sad smile settled on her lips. "It seems we won't be able to see each other again, huh?" She mused and silence was invited into the room. She is right. After this, the girls and boys will go back to their own respective schools especially their normal lives but it isn't easy. Both Coaches and Trainers notice that the boys develop feelings for the girls and the same went for the girls and they knew that the boys will be depressed. Coach Zhao sigh in pleasure.

"Don't worry. The girls' school is not far away." He said, looking at his reflection on the glass of wine on his hand. Sekiya and Kina look at him curiously while Coach Haruka smiled, already knew what he meant.

"What do you mean?" Sekiya asked and Coach Haruka sigh, deciding to explain it for them.

"What he meant was that the girls' school is located at the center of Japan where Raimon, Eisei Gakuen, Tonegawatousen,  and the boys' schools are surrounding it. Basically, the girls' school is at the center while the boys' school surrounded in south, north, east and west." Coach Haruka explain and Kina and Sekiya widened their eyes in surprise, blinking.

"In other words, the boys can visit the girls in their schools even if their own schools is slightly far away like Hakuren Junior High in Hokkaido." Kina said, finally understanding what Coach Zhao meant.

"I bet it will make the boys happy to visit them." Sekiya said, smiling. Coach Haruka had a helpless smile on her lips.

"It's best if we don't tell the boys about the girls' school's location." She said, drinking her wine and Kina look at her in confusion and so were Coach Zhao and Sekiya. "If the other girls in Alpha Academy found out that handsome boys like Endou-kun is the boyfriend of Ayaka, they will easily get jealous and will do anything to get Ayaka to break up with Endou. That's what I fear the most." She said, explaining them and it shocked them excluding Coach Zhao who look slightly amused at her words. What she said was true. Alpha Academy may be a school for girls only but it's also a school filled with some jealous, envious and violent girls who will do anything to get what they wanted even if they have to break the rules of the school and Prinicipal Momoka was so furious that she even expelled some of the violent girls and warned them not to take a step in the school anymore.