Chapter 43: Alpha Academy's First Culture Festival

A/N: Hi, everyone! Did you enjoy reading "Ayaka's First Date"? If you did then this 43th chapter is even more interesting! I hope you enjoy reading this!

---------------------------------

Chapter 43: Alpha Academy's First Culture Festival

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

The sun shone in the sky, its warm sunlight giving warm to the people and animals down the entire city of Japan. The birds chirped while some flew through the sky freely. Asuka has been getting up earlier these days to start helping out her class for the culture festival in day and afternoon nonstop making her Mother worried but she reassured her that she was just tired. She could feel her muscles stiff but was able to relax in a nice hot bath. She got up early, wore her clothes and ate her breakfast before she bid goodbye to her Mother and walk out of the house. Her long black hair swayed side to side in a gentle manner as she walk through the roads while greeting the people of the neighborhood in an early morning. The streets weren't crowded yet because there were a few less people there much to Asuka's relief that she won't bump to other people for a while. She crossed the road and continue walking to her school when she heard a soft, melodic voice calling out her name loudly.

"Oi, Asuka-chan!" A voice called out to her and she turn her head to see Amaya running up to her while waving her hand at her.

"Good morning, Amaya!" Asuka said, greeting her as Amaya stop and walk side by side with her while greeting the black-haired girl with her usual bright smile. Asuka smiled back but notice seven white bags hanging on Amaya's hands and frown a bit. Amaya notice her stare at the seven bags on her hands and smiled.

"There are the maid outfits that I finally finished this morning!" Amaya exclaim and Asuka widened her eyes in surprise before she smiled back again.

"Really? Can I see it?" Asuka ask, trying to grab one of the bags but Amaya move away, preventing her from touching any one of it.

"Sorry, Asuka-chan. I can't show it to you yet but later, okay?" Amaya said, smiling with a hint of slyness. Asuka pout but understood her words. It's best to keep it a secret. The sunlight shone brilliantly illuminating all those outside of Japan as the two girls arrived in the school gates only to be surprised to see their school president standing beside the school gates with papers on her hands.

"Chiba-senpai?" Asuka said, looking at their school president in surprise. She has long straight magenta hair stop in her thighs with a medium white ribbon tied around her mid-back forming a small knot and dark blue eyes. Her hair swayed gently by the wind as she stared at the papers in her hands and sigh. Asuka and Amaya look at each other before they approach their school president.

"Um, Chiba-senpai?" Amaya called out nervously as the magenta-haired girl named Chiba look around and blink.

"Ahh, Samaki-san and Akatsuki-san." She said, smiling. "Good morning, you two. How are you girls doing these days?" She ask.

"Oh, we're doing fine, Chiba-senpai." Asuka answered with a smile.

"By the way, what are those papers you're holding?" Amaya asked curiously, looking at the papers on Chiba's hands.

"Ah, these? Well, it's just some papers that I need to write my name or stamp like that." Chiba said, laughing nervously. Amaya chuckled.

"I see. But don't overwork yourelf, Senpai or else you might die." Amaya joked and Chiba pout, crossing her arms and look away with her eyes closed.

"I'm not overworking myself, you know. In fact, I should be telling you that 'cause you guys have been helping out these four weeks nonstop." She said, reminding them. "You two must take a break after you're done. I don't want any students to collapsed on the floor, tired." She said, flicking Amaya's forehead.