Chapter 38: Tournament Ends

A/N: Hi, everyone! I decided to skip the FFI Asia Tournament story and go along with Inazuma Japan and Inazuma Tokyo winning on this one. I know some of you might hate me for skipping the rest of the tournament but I wanted to finish this as soon as I can because I wanted to focus on writing my second story. I also know that I'm being lazy but I can't help but skip to the good part of this story. I only have one month and nine days before school starts and I wanted to finish this in my best condition. The reason why I love writing stories is that you can always write your ideas and imaginations with no one stopping you from writing it. That's how I feel and I hope you understand. If you can't bear it with me then please don't read this chapter. At least you read it and find whether it's interesting or not, I don't care. All I wanted was to make the Readers enjoy reading it with a smile on their faces even though I can't see them. I don't care if I don't get votes or comments. I wanted all the Readers to enjoy their selves reading my story and that's that. I hope you understand.

By the way, I'm very, very, very, sorry about the 33th chapter! I didn't know that the storyline was the same as the 9th chapter. I'm very, very, very, sorry about that and if any of you come across that 33th chapter, then skip it and ignore it. I'll do something about it. Somehow...

Please enjoy this chapter and I hope you are satisfied and by the way, it's 3000+.

-------------------------------

Chapter 38: Tournament Ends

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

After Inazuma Japan and Inazuma Tokyo won the tournament and manage to defeat Orion, they were invited to join a party that will be held in the Kazani Castle where the banquet will be hold there. Honestly, all the girls were excited to attend the party that will be held in the Kazani Castle of Russia. Right now, the girls were in their changing rooms of the castle and were currently dressing up for the party that will start in two hours. They were all excited and can't wait to go there except the maids were helping them to get ready instead of themselves.

For Ayaka, the maids placed her a diamond neckline white ballgown dress with layers of frills that blossom like flowers. Gold lined the edges of her frills, sleeves and neckline. Long silk translucent sleeves that revealed her shoulders with a gold bracelet on her right wrist and white gloves. A gold sash was situated around her waist with white lines on the edges. White toe heels on her foot with ribbons tying up to her knees with small gold roses. Her long light brown hair was up in a neat bun with white and yellow dandelions on the side. She had a gold necklace on her neck with two gem earrings on her ears. With some makeup, the maids add a gold eyeshadow with a black mascara and light pink lips to lightened her natural look. The maids stared at Ayaka who was now so beautiful and pretty that they had to cover their mouths from blushing.

The Samaki Sisters wore identical dresses but with their favourite colors. They both wore sweetheart neckline ballgown dresses with frills decorated on it. Amaya had a blue sash around her waist with a white ribbon on the back of her sash, flowing out. Blue edges lined the rim of the dress as white gloves covered her upper arms towards her hands. A sapphire gem situated at the middle of her chest with pearls and diamonds on the sash down to the bottom of the dress. A sapphire gem necklace on her neck and ears. Her long silver hair was tied in a half bun with pale white and pale blue flowers while the rest of her fell down to her knees. Miaka has the same dress as her but in color pink. Her pink hair was in the same style as Amaya's but had carnations decorated at the side of it. For their makeup, Amaya has sky blue eyeshadow and black mascara and Miaka has pink eyeshadow with black mascara. With the two standing at each other, they both look beautiful as if they look like snow princess.

Kokoro and Karen are breathtaking. Kokoro wore a sweetheart neckline pale pink ballgown dress with white small bows around the edges of the dress. A white sash on her waist with a pink flower on the left side of her waist and a red ruby inside the pink flower, gleaming. Short silk sleeves and gold bracelets on each of her wrists. Her hot pink hair was tied in a high ponytail with white ribbon that swayed behind her and a small hairclip on her left side hair. Red ruby necklace on her neck and red earrings. As for Karen, she wore a red square neckline slim dress with a slit up in her right leg. A black sash on her waist with red rubies around it and long black gloves. Her white hair was tied in a low half ponytail with a black ribbon, letting the rest of her hair fell to her butt and her neck had a black opal gem necklace and red ruby earrings. The maids didn't apply makeup because she refused so they just applied a light pink lipgloss on her lips.