Chapter 26: Boys vs. Girls

Me: Hi, everyone!

Amaya: Sha! You're back! *hugs her*

Karen: Where have you been all this time?

Me: *smiles* I was kind working on a new story yesterday but I decided to finish it later after I'm done with this book and the chapters of that new book I'm working until I completely publish it all.

Ayaka: You already have a new story in mind?

Me: *nod*

Amaya: But may I ask what kind of new story are you making?

Me: *smiles* I was thinking of making of a BeyBlade Burst/God x OCs story!

My OCs: Huh? BeyBlade Burst?

Me: *nod* Yes! A BeyBlade Burst/God x OCs! Just like this current story! Although I was thinking of making a Crossover Fanfic but I think I'll start with the 'X OCs' first before moving on to the Crossover Fanfic!

Amaya: Ooh, sounds pretty good.

Karen: But will that take ages for you to accomplish it?

Me: I know that but I want to publish those books for two certain people.

Ayaka: Okay, we understand. Let's get on with the story!

---------------------------

Chapter 26: Boys vs. Girls

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

The reporter left the Estate after getting some satisfying answers from the already famous Inazuma Japan and the Inazuma Tokyo and bid goodbye to them.

"That reporter was very nice." Tenshi said with a smile, remembering the reporter offering her a glass of milk tea although she's the one who made it for her but she didn't mind. She could tell he was doing his job nicely well.

"I know, right?" Amaya added with a smile in her face.

"Okay, everyone!" Coach Zhao's voice was heard as they turn around to face the two Coaches who had smiles on theit faces. "We'll start our training right now." Coach Zhao said which they all nodded their heads and were about to change on their tracksuits when Natsumi walk up to Ayaka with a sad and guilty look on her face.

"U-Umm...Ayaka...?" Natsumi started, catching their attentions. Ayaka look at her and slightly tilt her head at her.

"Yes, Natsumi-san?" Ayaka ask curiously wondering if Natsumi needs anything but what she didn't expect that she bowed down on the floor with her hands down, shocking them including the Coaches and Natsume.

'What's going on with her...?' Chieko thought but Natsumi then started to apologize to her.

"I-I'm sorry for trying to hit you and I'm sorry that I insulted you and your team." Natsumi apologized that made them all stunned at her sudden apology. Karen stared blankly at her but her eyes were filled with shock. Silence was heard until Ayaka brightly at her.

"Natsumi-san, please raise your head. There's no need for your to bow your head. In fact," Natsumi slowly look up only to see a smiling Ayaka who was sleeping at her with her eyes closed. "You're one of us now even though you're not but you're still our friend despite of not knowing each other very well. I forgive you. Right, girls?" Ayaka turn her head to her teammates who nodded their heads.

"I actually want to be friends with Natsumi-san!" Amaya said smiling at Natsumi and Natsumi widened her eyes in shock.
"Me, too! Natsumi-san might be a bad person but she's also has a kind heart, too!" Chika added with a cheeky grin and Ayaka smiled, seeing her teammates saying that they each want to befriend Natsumi despite her personality. Then, Natsume spoke up.