Chapter 24: Nemesis vs. Alpha (part 2)

Me: Hi, everyone! This is the part 2 so this chapter is going to be long and oh, are you guys ready?

All: YES!

Me: Can't hear you! Louder!

All: YES!!

Karen: *sweatdrop* Is it me or is Sha trying to rile up the audience?

Amaya: Well, the audience must riled up for this epic battle!

Miaka: I guess I agree with you,Onee-chan.

Me: Let's get on with the story!

My OCs: Wait, that's all!?

Me: Shut up, spoilers!

Karen: S-Spoilers?!

All: Shhhhh!

----------------------------

Chapter 24: Nemesis vs. Alpha (part 2)

ASUKA'S P.O.V

"You called the boys?!" We said in shock, looking at Chieko who nodded with a nervous smile. So Chieko had another plan on her sleeve and that plan was to message the boys to leave the mansion in case we were defeated so that the dark gem won't affect them. We understand but why did she had to call the boys to help us?! It's not like we're helpless or anything but why get the boys involved for?

"We're really sorry for getting you boys involved." Ayaka said bowing her head and we did the same because we really didn't want them to get involved.

"Don't worry. We just want to help you girls." Fubuki said with a sweet smile that made Amaya smiled back at him. Ahhh, I think I want to ship them after this. We heard a loud cough which I think it's fake to get our attention and we turn our heads to see Ayano smirking. I slightly furrowed my brows.

"Well, it seems like the boys are going to join you girls." Ayano mused with a playful smirk on her lips but I could have swore there was a hint of jealousy. Wait, are they jealous because the boys are here to help us? Well, there's a possibility.

"Okay, everyone! Let's win this match!" Endou-san said and we nodded. Ayaka and Endou would stay in the goal together because of Amaya's urging while the two female goalkeepers and two male goalkeepers will stand by. Gouenji-san and Saraka, being our ace strikers, stand in the center where the ball was. At the sound of the whistle, Saraka pass the ball to Gouenji-san and the two of them ran towards the goal with the Fubuki Brothers and Samaki Sisters on their sides. One of the players of Nemesis tried to block the Fubuki Brothers but they easily pass them. I smiled as Amaya and Miaka also pass the other players as well. Saraka was surrounded by four players and she quickly pass the ball to Gouenji-san who caught it easily and ran. I have a feeling that this match is going to take a while.

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Somewhere

An old man with long gray beard and gray hair took a sip from his green tea. He was sitting in a couch and the cold air blew gently onto his room. It was a beautiful full moon where the moon shined in full luminosity. The door was heard open and he look behind only to see a woman with long curly black hair and dark red eyes. She was wearing a black kimono with a red obi around her waist and the black kimono had red butterflies on the buttom up to her waist, swirling. She has white socks and tabi shoes on her foot. She was also wearing a black haori with red outlines and her haori-himo was pink.

"Ah, so you came back." The old man said as the black-haired woman sat down across him. "Akano Mimi."

At the Stadium