Chapter 14: Training with Inazuma Japan

Me: Hi, everyone!

Amaya: Hello, Sha! How are you doing?

Me: Fine and I'm ready to write the storyline! Although I don't know where to start...hehe...

Karen: *facepalm*

Amaya: *sweatdrop* It's okay-

Me: Just joking! I already know what to write, silly!

Karen/Amaya: Phew!

Asuka: Are you going to make a filter in this chapter?

Me: Nah, I'm not pretty good at writing filters because I never wrote one before. Why do you ask?

Asuka: Uh, nothing. Hehe.

Me: Okay, if you say so. Let's get on the story AND enjoy!

--------------------

Chapter 14: Training with Inazuma Japan

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

All of the girls and boys enjoyed exploring the hotel until the sun was about to set. Everyone went to the rooftop of the hotel and the view there is the best because you can see the Inazuma Tower, the cities and the stadium as well. It was a beautiful and lovely view. Everyone was surprised that they unexpectedly came here but it was okay since they are all friends now. Asuka's eyes were sparkling with joy and happiness while watching the sunset. The sky had a red horizon line followed by a yellow horize line.

"It's a beautiful view here!" Asuka said looking around the cities below them. It was the bes view. No, this is even greatest view yet. The wind suddenly blew making the girls' hair sway back and forth making the boys falling for them. Saraka tuck a strand of hair behind her ear while her hair was swaying with a smile formed on her lips, making Gouenji blushed. The sunset made her red hair shine like fiery fire, never ending.

"This reminded me of Inazuma Tower..." Ayaka said with a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips while Endou grin.

"I know." Endou said standing beside her and look at the sunset. The sun has already went down and their Coaches came.

"I guess everyone had a good time, eh?" Coach Zhao said looking at them and Asuka nodded with a cheerful smile. Coach Haruka said that it was time for dinner so they went to this fancy restaurant. Coach Haruka ordered a huge set and told the waitress. Asuka, Ayaka, Akane, and Anna sat beside each other while Inamori, Endou, Haizaki and Nosaka sat across them. Same thing to the Fubuki and Samaki Twins and the others. Kokoro was hugging the plushie with a satisfying expression. Akane notice it and smiled.

"Koko-chan, where did you get that plushie?" Akane ask pointing her at the plushie making Kokoro slightly blushed.

"K-Karen got it for me..." Kokoro said looking at Karen who flip her hair coolly.

"It was nothing. I just bought it for her because she wanted it." Karen said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. To Kokoro, Karen is a kind-hearted, caring person and friend. Kokoro smiled and chuckle. Akane smiled and remembered that she once gave Haizaki a bear. She giggled at the memory and turn to Ayaka.

"Hey, Ayaka. Do you think you and Endou-san might become a couple?" Akane ask making Ayaka choke on her saliva and slightly glared at her.

"Akane, don't you dare tease me..." Ayaka said firmly making Akane had a playful smirk on her lips. Amaya and Miaka were talking about random things until Atsuya spoke.

"Um, Amaya..." He said and both Samaki Twins look at him.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier..." Atsuya said remembering the time when he snap at Amaya about they didn't want the girls to join them. Amaya smiled and giggled before patting his head.