Part 2

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

First bring the customer to his office forcefully and ask the customer to leave their gym as soon as possible.

"I paid the membership" answer the customer arrogantly.

First pull out the forms and torn it into two pieces, the card also broken into two and then join another stuff in dustbin. First takes out money and give it back to the customer.

"don't let me see you again. We can sue you for what you are trying to do and its not the first time we caught you. Leave now!" yell First and the customer take the money and get out from there.

Tee who just finished his work shock hearing First yell at the customer for the first time. The customer left with an angry face and glare heatedly to Tee. Tee is surprised with the glare.

'why? I do nothing' Tee pout alone. He do nothing but receive an angry glare. He doesn't like that at all.

"what's that?" Ray rushes to Tee. He sure loves to gossip so much. Tee just shakes his head and continue his work.

"please gather for a short meeting" First calls all of the workers and the gather at the center during breaks.

"tonight, the owner will be here and he wants to make a small party. I need you guys who works tonight to standby for help. Of course you guys can eat too" First explain throughly and all of them seems to understand.

"the owner? Who?" ask Tee to Aim, the worker at the gym too. Aim laugh a bit because he forgot that Tee never meets the owner before.

"you will meet him tonight, just wait" Tee pouts again and Aim ruffles his hair playfully.

"just tell me phi." coax Tee. He sure tries hard to know. Because he doesn't want to make a mistake if he doesn't greet the owner when he meets for the first time. He needs to keep the good record and impression to keep the job. The pay is quite high.

"don't act cute. Just wait" Aim pinch Tee's cheek but Tee swats it fast.

"don't call me cute" Tee stomps his feet and that cause all of his workers laugh at him.

Tee and Ray are the youngest worker and their coworkers love to tease them. Tee just ignores his seniors and continue his work.

At 3.45 p.m. He leaves the gym to the tuition centre. He works there as a tutor as a part time.

"Tee, you need to go now? " ask First before Tee left.

" yes phi. You want me to help with something?" ask Tee nicely with a cute smile. First can't help but smile too.

"oh, I'm going to the same direction. Let's go together" offer First and Tee just agree. Its not like they never go somewhere together before. First is a nice person and he always try to help Tee in any ways. Tee always feel grateful with the help.

"Nong, you guys okay" the question make Tee ponders, what does First mean?

"your brothers" First continue because he knows Tee confused. Tee smiles widely when he remembers his brothers. Bbas and Copter is everything for him. They are his life.

"Good! Both of them gets good result in the exam last semester. They still get the scholarships." Tee seems proud and happy, that's make First smile too. Tee sure love them so much.

"phi, just drop me here." First stop the car and watch Tee get out from his car. He rolls down the mirror.

"Thank you phi. Be careful" wish Tee and walk into the tuition center.

"you should be careful more nong" First talk to himself. He is really worried about Tee. For him Tee is too innocent and always let his guard down.

Tee is busy with his work, he needs to mark the students test after tutor them and he also needs to do the report for today. He is tired and all he eat is sandwich. He is tired and hungry. His phone vibrate makes him realize that he almost late to go to the gym.

"Tee, where are you? " First voice sound harsh and Tee feels guilty and worry.

"at...at...the centre" answer Tee slowly. First sighs and try to calm down.

"it's almost time for your shift. Hurry"

"okay phi! Sorry" Tee tidies the papers and put it in his bag. He needs to finish it at home.

He has to run to the gym if he doesn't want to get fired. No one will fire him without a valid reason but Tee worry so much. What he knows is that he needs to keep the job for his family.

Guests already arrive and the party already start. The owner of the gym talk with the guest and enjoy the moment before he meet First to know the progress of the business.

"everything is good Kim, don't worry"

"I trust you First but I want to know what's the matter with the harassment toward my worker."

Kimmon sit in front of First and want to know what exactly happen. He doesn't want his workers face any problems while working under him and he will make sure the safety of the workers come first.

"This kid attract so much attention but he didn't realise it all."

"You hire female worker or what? I told you that's dangerous. You should let her work at females area" Kimmon raise his voice a bit, he really don't like how First let a female work around male area.

"Boss, this kid is a boy" Aim tells Kimmon because First seems dumbfounded by the accused.

Kimmon a little bit surprised. He didn't imagine it all because all of the workers that he knows are muscular and strong enough to protect themselves.

"wait, you mean, a male customer harassed our male worker? " Kimmon is the one who is dumbfounded right now. He just can't think that far. Don't worry, Kimmon is smart just a little bit slow.

"Yes." answer Aim and First together.

"I know it's not rare or something but, is he that attractive?" Kimmon question make Aim and First smirk a bit.

"you can comment when you see him" Aim already excited to watch Kimmon's reaction.

"where is he?" Kimmon ask without any anticipation because he sure that Aim and First just exaggerating. A man is a man and how far a man can be attractive is handsome. That's all. Well that's Kimmon opinion.

"Nong Tee, this is Kimmon the boss"